How can this much swag be in one wedding?

It seems like people do this to get on Youtube now. The first few videos of this nature amused me, but it's so similar to others that it's starting to bore me.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I applaud them; personally, I'd forgo any type of surprise lulz dance and opt for some wrasslin' intros, either Sexy Boy or Nature Boy...

but that's just me.
I'd walk in with Bret Hart's intro song, Legion of Doom's, or Ric Flair's
I just knew the bride and groom would come out as stone cold, stunner everyone else, then drink beers all crazy... but I was wrong. Now that would have been  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

These marrigages WILL NOT last AT ALL. They are a joke
True. 
That event is the peak of their love life and it all goes downhill from there. Justin Bieber groom is gonna divorce his "baby" because she has bacne.

Life must be miserable for some of you.
Sometimes you just need to have fun and not care what others think.
Real life, I'll dance anywhere/anytime when I'm out and it's fun as hell.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by BronLe

#OnlyWhitePeople can get away with stuff like this and not seem corny.
Completely disagree, maybe they are less uptight about what others think, unlike....
true
ehh, its a little bit of both. Yest they are less uptight, but be forreal. If I had a long choreographed Bieber dance number it'd be completely wack. I'd also have to pay my friends large sums of money to even do it

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

>>>>>>>>>>>> Anythin' anyone posts in this thread.
notsureifsrs

but love every single vid posted in here...makes me really happy to see others happy...and the people in those weddings look genuinely happy---can't wait for my big day
pimp.gif

How does a light hearted thread about a guy doing something out of the ordinary turn into a race thread, only on NT

Originally Posted by FedExciter

iYen wrote:

Im not the most religious person, but nobody sees anything wrong with bumping chris brown and dancing in church?
Yea, I would refrain from something choreographed in the church.  IMO, that should be your formal/tradition ceremony, and then LET LOOSE at the reception.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

These marrigages WILL NOT last AT ALL. They are a joke
True. 
That event is the peak of their love life and it all goes downhill from there. Justin Bieber groom is gonna divorce his "baby" because she has bacne.

shes gonna cheat on him with "ludacris"

Originally Posted by FedExciter

iYen wrote:

Im not the most religious person, but nobody sees anything wrong with bumping chris brown and dancing in church?

nope.

church is already full of nonsense, what's one more thing? at least they are having fun.

Back
Top Bottom