How did it feel like to grow up with brothers and sisters?

my bro and i are a year and a half apart... growing up was a WAR we would fight od all the time.. like physically (he was younger
laugh.gif
) but after i turnedlike 16 we became like best friends. seriously we are mad cool. we don't see each other a lot because of conflicting schedules, but if we both happen to behome we just kick it and talk +@+# or talk meaningful stuff or
pimp.gif

it's great, he's really the closest person i have.

OH i always forget this
indifferent.gif

i have a half brother who is like 3 who i saw like 2 times because his mother is the biggest !%!% i have ever met, sad really.

Im the oldest of 3 im 19...got a 2 year old baby sister...love that girl...and my bro 12 years old....pretty coool, we fight and argue here and there, but iguess thats just family...tryna be a role model, for that kid...dont want him to end up in bad situations.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Honestly can't imagine growing up without siblings.

I'd hate to be an only child.

word

if me and my brother go somewhere and don't know anyone...we are goin IN...we can laugh for days or reminisce on old stuff in germany...don't get usstarted quoting movies cuz it won't stop...

Im 22 and got a 5 year old lil bro and a 7 year old step sister,im closer to my lil bro then her not only cuz shes not my biological sistet but because we bothdidnt have father figures in our life, so i feel im his dad, i feel like he'll look to me for all the answers and i love that feeling, and the fact that ihave a 1 yr old son makes me feel like i have 2 kids.
.lol

He lives with my moms so it feels good when i go see him and he just wants to be around me the whole time im there..

I am the oldest of 4 kids. its cool we never fought. we would wrestle alot. we still get along. always have always will. i love em.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'd gladly give up the rest of my life right now to relive the past 23 years of my life with a sibling.

Those who have siblings and don't appreciate them are TRULY foolish. You think we have it good?

indifferent.gif

Imagine growing up in an abusive household where YOU'RE the only child. EVERYTHING is put on you.
laugh.gif
Sharing? I wish I had someone to share the abuse I was subjected to.

that sucks.
but imagine spending 18 years with someone who disrespects everyone, is a klepto and always lies... but NOT being able to lay on a hand on him?
if i'm foolish for not appreciating that.. then +!** it, i'm just a foolish @+# person then

Don't know what I would do without my two brothers. I mean they annoy the #@$# out of me but I love 'em to death.

3 older sisters no brothers, only grew up with one sister, sure we had our clashes but wouldn't change that for anything. endless good times.

I'm an only child.

Don't wish I had any siblings either.

Never have I wondered what it would have been like had there been a brother or sister in my life.

Loved every minute of it. My sister is 2 years older than me and we always looked out for each other. She's my bestfriend, always been close. It was only alil rocky when I first came home from the hospital and she told my parents to take me back, and one year in High School but afterwards was all good. She justgot married this past Saturday and I couldn't be more proud of her
smile.gif

i have 2 older brothers and they are probably the most important people in my life. i have no idea where i would be without them. those are my dudes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

3 older brothers
pimp.gif
, we always have good times when together......................................they taught me a lot from watchin them too, wouldn't trade them for the world............i got mad love for my cousins too.....................and when we get mad at each other we can just take out our frustrations in super smash bros.

http://www.youtube.com/v/bY27YAp4Nqc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/bY27YAp4Nqc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

wombo combo!
pimp.gif
You already know broski
ab4350b8ef97ae7864910b98a165be024656c8d.gif

Was just me myself and I playing the sega with both remotes some days. Always wondered if I had a brother if he was a twin how we would have been. Trying totrick girls and teachers. Only child *+# got mad boring. Who can you blame stuff on if you break anything around the house? The dog.

My brother is my road dog. I've gotten along with my whole life. Yes, we can have disagreements, yelling matches, and even had a couple of scuffles. But weboth know that it's going to be us , representing the values, and love that my parents have passed down to us to the next generation. I can get mad at mybrother, and it ends in 5 minutes, and I let go. Plus, it doesn't hurt that my brother is funniest person to me in the world. He's the life of theparty, and and we're both wild in our own ways. Can't imagine what it would be like with out my little folks. I'm 30, he's 28.

I LOVE my brothers. We never had any real beefs or animosity(afaik anyway) towards each other and hang and talk with each other all the time. We recentlystarted going out to dinner together once a month kinda as "our thing". I think everyone should have siblings.

Rough at times, but rather be in a family of 5 kids than an only child. There's always someone there. But being the old is can be FTW and FTL

i'm African American...

20 years old..

and no siblings
frown.gif

it stunk for he first 10-11 years of my life.

use to play 1 player videogames... and shoot jumpshots on my basketball hoop in the backyard.

But when i reach 12-13 i learned that i like being "independant".

and i dint like doing groupwork in school
wink.gif

my only sibling is my fraternal twin brother. growing up was nice, because we were always the same age, same grade, going through the same things at the sametime.

i couldn't imagine growing up with siblings who were older/younger than me...

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom