How did it feel like to grow up with brothers and sisters?

I was on only child
pimp.gif

No siblings, but I have cousins who were like my brothers, but I always wondered how it would be like to have a brother or sister

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Catch 22
^^^ yup. Although I would rather have siblings than none. Need someone to talk to, make fun of, boss around (being the oldest)...perks outweighthe negatives.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sad to see some of ya'll don't get along with your siblings cuz i love my lil bro and wouldn't trade him for the world...

we fight and +*%@ but who doesn't...he goes to school bout 20 min from where i go so even tho we're not at home we see each other all the time...plus my grandma lived down the street from me here are school and 1 of our cousins goes to school with my brother so us cousins are always getting together on our own and willin out...its great...

i do have an older brother i don't have much of a relationship with cuz he's like 10 years older than me and we have different mothers so we wern't raised together...he has a family so that kinda brought us a lil closer but not much...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]co-calvinjohnson-damned sign[/color]
Me and my sister always got along and always hung around with each other (im 17 shes barely 15)
Of course we wrestled, fought and still fight, im tombout call the police, jessica is bleeding, fight. but she knows i only do it cause i love her.
our relasionship has gotten really tight the past few years tho, when she turned 12, i took her to her 1st party with underage drinking
pimp.gif
, handed her her1st beer, then 1st hard licker (grey goose), and even when she asked about boys, i gave her the talk, felt so
pimp.gif
knowing i helped
but i love her she enjoys it and i enjoy it too
and now im teaching her how to drive, great experience

this thread makes me wanna go give her a big hug right now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by cgutta

3 older brothers
pimp.gif
, we always have good times when together......................................they taught me a lot from watchin them too, wouldn't trade them for the world............i got mad love for my cousins too.....................and when we get mad at each other we can just take out our frustrations in super smash bros.

http://www.youtube.com/v/bY27YAp4Nqc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/bY27YAp4Nqc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

wombo combo!
pimp.gif
You already know broski
ab4350b8ef97ae7864910b98a165be024656c8d.gif

ab4350b8ef97ae7864910b98a165be024656c8d.gif

damm me and my family always talking to each other about how we were like when we were little. theres 5 of us total and we would pick on the youngest one allthe time making he be "it" when we would go play hide and go seek. what was hella messed up was we would stop playing if she found us or we would tagteam on the little one so she stays being "it" ahhah

good. older sister + younger brother. i've never really fought with my siblings. My sister is cool, gave me a lot of guidance and my brother gave me areason to go in the medical field, because he is "special".
pimp.gif

all the good times > all the bad times. Even though I was the youngest and got picked on the most, I wouldn't trade my brothers for anything.Especially since all of us are older and we got each others back now.

Back
Top Bottom