How did NTer Chrisin2D die?!?

Wow, very very sad news. RIP. 
My condolences to him and his family. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

NT should have a way to raise money for any NTers family that passes away...

Funeral costs are very expensive and some families would appreciate that more than a bunch of RIP posts they will never see.

I'd be down for this. Or have some type of community bank where we can help other nters in need. Been a bad time for nters this month. First mondaynightraw, then breezy, and now this.

Damn that's surreal to hear. Hope his family and friends get through it well and this reminds me to value everyone tomorrow and Christmas.

Funeral costs are very expensive and some families would appreciate that more than a bunch of RIP posts they will never see.
Sounds like a good idea, but it won't work.

We're not sure that all families will use that money for funeral expenses.

If someone stealing an Ipad thread can garner 25+ pages of support...NT should put that energy to use for his family and those in mourning.

Condolences to his family and hopefully they are able to get through these rough times.  

damn 
frown.gif
 thats really tragic. he was my age, dude was still young. RIP and hope his fam stays strong through the holidays and in the future. 

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Sounds like a good idea, but it won't work.

We're not sure that all families will use that money for funeral expenses.

That's not up to us to decide...we do our part, that's all....now the reason this won't work is simply because although we preach this whole NT brotherhood crap, truth is we can't establish enough trust to let someone handle some sort of account...maybe if the admins get involved, it'll work.

Man this is awful....NT is like distant family, pains my heart to hear about things like this.

RIP to him and may his family find closure in this time of sadness....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom