How did NTer Chrisin2D die?!?

Last thing I'm going to say on this as to not take the thread on a tangent, but this kid was already in a juvenile detention center before this happened. This wasn't his first "mistake" as he has had several arrests including one for aggravated assault. Pulling a knife on your own sister and threatening to kill her, yeah sounds like a real nice kid that will "grow" out of it. This kid has serious issues and unless someone knows how to "fix" him, he should not be allowed to roam free in society.

Prayers for you and your family dude. Prayers to everyone involved. This is a shame .........

RIP, condolences to his family. Hate to see someone so young and undeserving die. Life is so damn fragile, I really tend to take it for granted.

Someone make an NT tribute shirt with proceeds going to his family. I'd cop and show support.

RIP. Praying for his fam, and also the 16 year old. No telling how he'll take this.

Originally Posted by majik214

RIP, condolences to his family. Hate to see someone so young and undeserving die. Life is so damn fragile, I really tend to take it for granted.

Someone make an NT tribute shirt with proceeds going to his family. I'd cop and show support.

I didn't know him directly but he was a good friend of a few people I'm cool with on Twitter from NT and the site. This would be a very standup idea IF it could be executed. As many of us purchase sneakers in the $150 + range, I wouldn't care if a shirt was involved or not, it could be a Paypal started by the family. I'll donate. It could have easily been any one of us. 
Peace to his family and friends that he went to school with.

http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

RIP. going a few years back, i can't drive at night anymore without slowing down at an intersection. this reinforces that there are selfish idiots like this out there. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't think I've seen this guy on NT, probably another SN?

RIP
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the 16 year-old, and running from the cops at that age is ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif
RIP

Back
Top Bottom