How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how threads like these make it seem as if liking NT, coming here often, and posting a lot is a crime.
It seems like more of a good thing than anything. I mean if theyre really as socially awkward as you guys are implying would you rather them not feel like they belong anywhere or coming here?

That's the NT way though.....they have all kinds of social nuances and codes that somehow eliminate a person from ever being "cool." The quicker ones stop caring what others think......the better.

Someone either isn't "OG" enough....or post too much or too little.....or doesn't spell well......or has a lame username or makes corny threads. It is never ending.

That's the NT way though.....they have all kinds of social nuances and codes that somehow eliminate a person from ever being "cool." The quicker ones stop caring what others think......the better.
Someone either isn't "OG" enough....or post too much or too little.....or doesn't spell well......or has a lame username or makes corny threads. It is never ending.
what i dont get...

is how posting a lot on NT = you lame in real life...

that's like saying the prom queen is always fat, and the jock off the football team turns out to be wack...

people post everyday, b... yall need to stop labeling them "socially awkward" b/c of it...

I have a lame username
frown.gif

please forgive me
embarassed.gif
ur avy makes up for it 
devil.gif

Let's see, we had optimus prime, dame theory, silly putty, and now future MD. Am I missing any?

*waitin' for the picture that got him ran outta /16 to pop up*
nerd.gif
roll.gif

That pic is still floating around out there on the internets.  The last time I commented on it, I got banned for a few days.  
laugh.gif

I just remember someone posting it and putty saying some **** like "a pic that is allegedly me".  Dude was upset that someone threw up a pic that was "allegedly" him, even though that was the same pic he posted when he was Optimus.  
laugh.gif
  That honestly explains A LOT about dude, now that I think about it.  

:lol: @ Prime's transition.

That thread in music where even chics were taking shots and someone told Dipset he "was next" was epic!

Last time "the pic" was posted, son start pointing fingers and dudes got sniped. That and the ps of of Optimus' head on Drake's lap always got a chuckle out of me.

:lol: @ Prime's transition.
That thread in music where even chics were taking shots and someone told Dipset he "was next" was epic!
Last time "the pic" was posted, son start pointing fingers and dudes got sniped. That and the ps of of Optimus' head on Drake's lap always got a chuckle out of me.

Oh lord that pic had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mainly browse at work or after a long day sitting on the couch, relaxing. I bet when I was younger (like middle school or HS maybe) I could rack up 30-35 post a day but with family, a job, school, real relationships and general life, that most of us deal with...don't see how unless you don't sleep much.....

I remember going to that thread when shots were being fired and if we're talking about the same pic, I might have saved in my Photobucket. :lol:

Last edited:
now I'm intrigued! What's the story?

[COLOR=#red]Well due to his immense disdain for religion, possibly a preacher/pastor/minister/reverend/deacon/trustee/bishop smashed his chick. Jokes, just jokes :rofl:

Why you messin around I got pimped by the lead singer broad at my old church for rent money. She said she needed to borrow some bread...so I gave it to her. Then I smashed for the first time a few days later. When she got paid I asked for my money back, she said that since she let me smash that she don't owe me nothing. :smh: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]My dudes is that considered prostitution if I wasn't aware that I was the John that got tricked?? I tell you she never sounded the same to me while she was singing at church after that. Couldn't even look at her without feeling pimped :frown: [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom