How does one proceed to making a good female friend a part of the rotation? I'm serious.

I have a good female friend that i'd like to smash on the regular. I never had these feelings for her before but now its serious, I must. If I don't initiate something this will never happen, anyone with experience ever done this and can help with a few pointers on how to make this happen. How do I put the notion in her head that we should be smush buddies as well as good friends? Help please.

I have a good female friend that i'd like to smash on the regular. I never had these feelings for her before but now its serious, I must. If I don't initiate something this will never happen, anyone with experience ever done this and can help with a few pointers on how to make this happen. How do I put the notion in her head that we should be smush buddies as well as good friends? Help please.

Call her over have a few drinks, then start to play with her (touching) if she responds in a good way...

then %#%% her.

Call her over have a few drinks, then start to play with her (touching) if she responds in a good way...

then %#%% her.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

then %#%% her.

laugh.gif
/thread

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

then %#%% her.

laugh.gif
/thread

Well we've known each other for like eight years now and I honestly never saw her that way she was just a good female friend. But after recently watching, no strings attached and the other movie with mila kunis, I really want to make her a part of my rotation lmao. Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers is there someone whose actually done this with a friend? And no, i'm not friendzoned with her because I dont like her that way. I just want our friendship to explore new boundaries if you know what I mean.

The drinks part might work. In the past its always happened, just that I would back off because I don't want to take advantage of my friend or change anything we had at the moment. I've never been tied down and if this works I don't want her to get attached or hurt namean?

Well we've known each other for like eight years now and I honestly never saw her that way she was just a good female friend. But after recently watching, no strings attached and the other movie with mila kunis, I really want to make her a part of my rotation lmao. Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers is there someone whose actually done this with a friend? And no, i'm not friendzoned with her because I dont like her that way. I just want our friendship to explore new boundaries if you know what I mean.

The drinks part might work. In the past its always happened, just that I would back off because I don't want to take advantage of my friend or change anything we had at the moment. I've never been tied down and if this works I don't want her to get attached or hurt namean?

Originally Posted by rickwonder

30t6p3b.gif
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Originally Posted by rickwonder

30t6p3b.gif
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Possibly but i never tried or made a move so i'm just curious. But if it don't work whatever, i ain't hurt lol, just wanna know what my options are. Also seeing if there are any pros out there whose done it and could offer some advice. It'll just be sick cause this girl helps me bag chicks too so.....it'll be interesting.

Possibly but i never tried or made a move so i'm just curious. But if it don't work whatever, i ain't hurt lol, just wanna know what my options are. Also seeing if there are any pros out there whose done it and could offer some advice. It'll just be sick cause this girl helps me bag chicks too so.....it'll be interesting.

to be f buddies and good friends is unlikely. to get it in however straight out say "how come we never hooked up? you sexy and i know im not ugly" half serious half joking

this will not only catch her off guard but proke an honest response:

1 "i dunno"...reply: so whats good?

2 "no"....reply: go after her friend and treat her real good so she can get jealous. possible smash of 2 broads.

Back
Top Bottom