How does one proceed to making a good female friend a part of the rotation? I'm serious.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Call her over have a few drinks, then start to play with her (touching) if she responds in a good way...

then %#%% her.

nough said, works for me everytime except I dont just invite a girl over for drinks. we usually party together since were close friends so I'm on it once we start drinking and usually the responses come. :smoke1:

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Call her over have a few drinks, then start to play with her (touching) if she responds in a good way...

then %#%% her.

nough said, works for me everytime except I dont just invite a girl over for drinks. we usually party together since were close friends so I'm on it once we start drinking and usually the responses come. :smoke1:

After she said that, you should've said "speak for yourself" in a jokingly way and then tell "Naw but seriously, let's just try it & if we catch feelings, we'll stop." That's Damn near fool proof bruh, at least for me. The door is still ajar OPEDIT: didn't realize my man above said virtually the same thing. Great minds think alike

After she said that, you should've said "speak for yourself" in a jokingly way and then tell "Naw but seriously, let's just try it & if we catch feelings, we'll stop." That's Damn near fool proof bruh, at least for me. The door is still ajar OPEDIT: didn't realize my man above said virtually the same thing. Great minds think alike

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im not sure you understand the ins and outs of life op

Thread is comedy
laugh.gif

OP don't do it though. Ol girl probably has been waiting to catch feelings for you for awhile, and then it is all just going to spill out. Friendship or freakship. Decision.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im not sure you understand the ins and outs of life op

Thread is comedy
laugh.gif

OP don't do it though. Ol girl probably has been waiting to catch feelings for you for awhile, and then it is all just going to spill out. Friendship or freakship. Decision.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Obviously she's down, so quit being so lady gaga. Untuck that clitoris from your gaping vagina and get it in. Stop simping and start pimping. So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. You're a disgrace to males OP. 

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
rutheless

Obviously she's down, so quit being so lady gaga. Untuck that clitoris from your gaping vagina and get it in. Stop simping and start pimping. So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. You're a disgrace to males OP. 

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
rutheless

Originally Posted by rickwonder

Lololol some of the comments are hilarious. Idk if I fumbled but I'm pretty sure if I insisted I could smash, even now after the fact. Yea really just saw no strings attached and the other was previews haha but I'm just referring to that. I get what all of you mean cuz I'm sure 99% of nt is alpha males but female friends are hard to come by. I mean good ones that don't ask for more then they give. I think most of ya missed the point of the thread, I don't really need help getting it in. I need help getting it in with no repercussions lol. Although from a few replies it seems like someones bound to catch feelings. I'm good with the response I got last night. Nonetheless, thanks for all the advice, good or bad.
go listen to half crazy by musiq
laugh.gif

Lololol some of the comments are hilarious. Idk if I fumbled but I'm pretty sure if I insisted I could smash, even now after the fact. Yea really just saw no strings attached and the other was previews haha but I'm just referring to that. I get what all of you mean cuz I'm sure 99% of nt is alpha males but female friends are hard to come by. I mean good ones that don't ask for more then they give. I think most of ya missed the point of the thread, I don't really need help getting it in. I need help getting it in with no repercussions lol. Although from a few replies it seems like someones bound to catch feelings. I'm good with the response I got last night. Nonetheless, thanks for all the advice, good or bad.
go listen to half crazy by musiq
laugh.gif

Case closed. Went out for drinks with her last night, dropped the question exactly like this, "so remember when we saw that mila kunis movie, what if we turned like that one day?". All casual and jokes with laughs she said "i thought the same but i don't think we could handle it emotionally especially with other girls involved." The night went on still cool no awkwardness. I'm glad I said something and cleared the air though. Nothing gained but no harm done, it's all good lol. Thanks again.

%@@?!?!?!? THIS WAS LIKE AN OPEN INVITE BRUH!!

not
pimp.gif

Case closed. Went out for drinks with her last night, dropped the question exactly like this, "so remember when we saw that mila kunis movie, what if we turned like that one day?". All casual and jokes with laughs she said "i thought the same but i don't think we could handle it emotionally especially with other girls involved." The night went on still cool no awkwardness. I'm glad I said something and cleared the air though. Nothing gained but no harm done, it's all good lol. Thanks again.

%@@?!?!?!? THIS WAS LIKE AN OPEN INVITE BRUH!!

not
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. 
eek.gif
  Well damn...
laugh.gif

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ajsgdaksdalksdhlkafdlksah kjkjsadfa d sdfafa 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. 
eek.gif
  Well damn...
laugh.gif

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ajsgdaksdalksdhlkafdlksah kjkjsadfa d sdfafa 
roll.gif