How does one proceed to making a good female friend a part of the rotation? I'm serious.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.
Listen to this.  Just adding her to your "rotation" fam is going to backfire.  Never ruin a friendship over just hooking up.  If you were wanting to actually be with her I would say go for it, but this isn't going to end well for you.

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.
Listen to this.  Just adding her to your "rotation" fam is going to backfire.  Never ruin a friendship over just hooking up.  If you were wanting to actually be with her I would say go for it, but this isn't going to end well for you.

give her some space and do your thing for a lil while re connect and smash if yall close like it sounds its not gonna work. if she see's u with other chicks she will wonder trust me

give her some space and do your thing for a lil while re connect and smash if yall close like it sounds its not gonna work. if she see's u with other chicks she will wonder trust me

good point. you could ruin it easily

good point. you could ruin it easily

You're dumb. There's a reason why she's a GOOD friend.. not just one of your ++*+.

You're dumb. There's a reason why she's a GOOD friend.. not just one of your ++*+.

Case closed. Went out for drinks with her last night, dropped the question exactly like this, "so remember when we saw that mila kunis movie, what if we turned like that one day?". All casual and jokes with laughs she said "i thought the same but i don't think we could handle it emotionally especially with other girls involved." The night went on still cool no awkwardness. I'm glad I said something and cleared the air though. Nothing gained but no harm done, it's all good lol. Thanks again.

Case closed. Went out for drinks with her last night, dropped the question exactly like this, "so remember when we saw that mila kunis movie, what if we turned like that one day?". All casual and jokes with laughs she said "i thought the same but i don't think we could handle it emotionally especially with other girls involved." The night went on still cool no awkwardness. I'm glad I said something and cleared the air though. Nothing gained but no harm done, it's all good lol. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

^Case closed? Case should've opened dude what the hell is wrong with you?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She said that she thought the same thing as him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
To paraphrase Vince Vaughn in Swingers
"He was so money baby" & then he wasn't

Originally Posted by cguy610

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
To paraphrase Vince Vaughn in Swingers
"He was so money baby" & then he wasn't

I'm gonna let you know from experience...

I smashed one of my very good female friends and she ended up catchin feelings. I didn't want a relationship like that and told her but she still came and visited me at school a couple times after. There was a part where she was upset, I apologized and explained my situation, and we kept it movin. Still very good friends to this day.

Was it worth it? Yes.

I'm gonna let you know from experience...

I smashed one of my very good female friends and she ended up catchin feelings. I didn't want a relationship like that and told her but she still came and visited me at school a couple times after. There was a part where she was upset, I apologized and explained my situation, and we kept it movin. Still very good friends to this day.

Was it worth it? Yes.

this x 50000000000000.

You WILL lose a friend.

this x 50000000000000.

You WILL lose a friend.

basically you could have smashed. You could still smash. The female basically said she would catch feelings.
The case isnt closed IMO.

You could still go after that but you might lose a friend.

This is coming from someone that had a lot of female friends and smashed 95% of them. Repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom