How does one proceed to making a good female friend a part of the rotation? I'm serious.

to be f buddies and good friends is unlikely. to get it in however straight out say "how come we never hooked up? you sexy and i know im not ugly" half serious half joking

this will not only catch her off guard but proke an honest response:

1 "i dunno"...reply: so whats good?

2 "no"....reply: go after her friend and treat her real good so she can get jealous. possible smash of 2 broads.

yea right? what a simp.....female as a friend, i forgot thats blasphemous on NT. Anyway, thank you all that dropped knowledge, much appreciated. I'll update ya.

yea right? what a simp.....female as a friend, i forgot thats blasphemous on NT. Anyway, thank you all that dropped knowledge, much appreciated. I'll update ya.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

to be f buddies and good friends is unlikely. to get it in however straight out say "how come we never hooked up? you sexy and i know im not ugly" half serious half joking

2 "no"....reply: go after her friend and treat her real good so she can get jealous. possible smash of 2 broads.
yep, especially if u lay it down how u posed to. females talk & she gon wanna find out for herself

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

yep, especially if u lay it down how u posed to. females talk & she gon wanna find out for herself

Don't do it! When it all falls apart the friendship is over. Someone is going to catch feelings, it always happen. Move on.

If you must, see if she's ever been feeling you before (casual convo, over drinks, jokingly) and go from there. You've already got the background it's just a matter of making the move.

Don't do it! When it all falls apart the friendship is over. Someone is going to catch feelings, it always happen. Move on.

If you must, see if she's ever been feeling you before (casual convo, over drinks, jokingly) and go from there. You've already got the background it's just a matter of making the move.

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.

Originally Posted by rickwonder

Well we've known each other for like eight years now and I honestly never saw her that way she was just a good female friend. But after recently watching, no strings attached and the other movie with mila kunis, I really want to make her a part of my rotation lmao. Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers is there someone whose actually done this with a friend? And no, i'm not friendzoned with her because I dont like her that way. I just want our friendship to explore new boundaries if you know what I mean.

The drinks part might work. In the past its always happened, just that I would back off because I don't want to take advantage of my friend or change anything we had at the moment. I've never been tied down and if this works I don't want her to get attached or hurt namean?

whip it out is the only suggestion you got from NT. i don't know who suggested date raping her or molesting her, but you can't just put that on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rickwonder

Well we've known each other for like eight years now and I honestly never saw her that way she was just a good female friend. But after recently watching, no strings attached and the other movie with mila kunis, I really want to make her a part of my rotation lmao. Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers is there someone whose actually done this with a friend? And no, i'm not friendzoned with her because I dont like her that way. I just want our friendship to explore new boundaries if you know what I mean.

The drinks part might work. In the past its always happened, just that I would back off because I don't want to take advantage of my friend or change anything we had at the moment. I've never been tied down and if this works I don't want her to get attached or hurt namean?

whip it out is the only suggestion you got from NT. i don't know who suggested date raping her or molesting her, but you can't just put that on NT
laugh.gif

yeah i'm really in a toss up right now whether i should proceed or not, i'm about 80% sure it could work but there would be consequences. Like ya said, is it worth it???

my bad about the "Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers". i was just trying to weed out the tomfoolery hahaha.

yeah i'm really in a toss up right now whether i should proceed or not, i'm about 80% sure it could work but there would be consequences. Like ya said, is it worth it???

my bad about the "Besides the whip it out, date rape her, molest her answers". i was just trying to weed out the tomfoolery hahaha.

Yeah man I don't totally agree with the friendzone=never smashing, but 8 years is a loooooong time. I don't even think I'd wanna smash a girl I took 8 years to make a move on. Once you take that step, smash or not, the friendship as you know it is over.

Yeah man I don't totally agree with the friendzone=never smashing, but 8 years is a loooooong time. I don't even think I'd wanna smash a girl I took 8 years to make a move on. Once you take that step, smash or not, the friendship as you know it is over.

Back
Top Bottom