How does one proceed to making a good female friend a part of the rotation? I'm serious.

basically you could have smashed. You could still smash. The female basically said she would catch feelings.
The case isnt closed IMO.

You could still go after that but you might lose a friend.

This is coming from someone that had a lot of female friends and smashed 95% of them. Repeatedly.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.
this x 50000000000000.

You WILL lose a friend.

If I have a hot female friend then she's on my radar to get it down the road. Sooner or later it's gonna happen if we keep hanging out by ourselves.  

Throw alcohol in the mix while watching movies late at night...you already know.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Wouldn't try that unless you don't give a single damn about the friendship anymore.
this x 50000000000000.

You WILL lose a friend.

If I have a hot female friend then she's on my radar to get it down the road. Sooner or later it's gonna happen if we keep hanging out by ourselves.  

Throw alcohol in the mix while watching movies late at night...you already know.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

^Case closed? Case should've opened dude what the hell is wrong with you?
indifferent.gif

Dude def dropped the ball. She said she was down. All you had to do is reassure her that you would never want to hurt her feelings and you was in there. But you fumbled that !%+$. Now you friendzoned. You could prolly still save it but I have a strong feeling you are lacking 2 things that most men have. So you prolly just gonna leave it at that.

The other thing is how have you seen the JT and Mila Kunis movie? !%+$ dont come out till the end of the month. Or are you basing that all on the previews?

"Let's just try it with the mentality of not catching feelings, just fun" "If either of us catches feelings then we can be real with eachother and stop" "No one needs to know but us"
These are the exact lines you should use. Ive used them in the past and just recently with one of my "friends" It works, and it gives you an out to not start a relationship.

^Case closed? Case should've opened dude what the hell is wrong with you?
indifferent.gif

Dude def dropped the ball. She said she was down. All you had to do is reassure her that you would never want to hurt her feelings and you was in there. But you fumbled that !%+$. Now you friendzoned. You could prolly still save it but I have a strong feeling you are lacking 2 things that most men have. So you prolly just gonna leave it at that.

The other thing is how have you seen the JT and Mila Kunis movie? !%+$ dont come out till the end of the month. Or are you basing that all on the previews?

"Let's just try it with the mentality of not catching feelings, just fun" "If either of us catches feelings then we can be real with eachother and stop" "No one needs to know but us"
These are the exact lines you should use. Ive used them in the past and just recently with one of my "friends" It works, and it gives you an out to not start a relationship.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Vol. Friend Zoned

yup.

you really wanna smash and #!$* up a good relationship with a friend? cuz once you smash its over...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Vol. Friend Zoned

yup.

you really wanna smash and #!$* up a good relationship with a friend? cuz once you smash its over...

thats not necessarily true. i'm still pretty good friends with the females i smashed (referring to the ones that were "friends").

everything is situational so its hard to give advice without being there in the OP's shoes, but its doable. to the ppl looking down on men having female friends...you're missing out on a lot of no strings attached, get it when you want it, free stuff. not that you can't get it anyway but the more the merrier, right?

thats not necessarily true. i'm still pretty good friends with the females i smashed (referring to the ones that were "friends").

everything is situational so its hard to give advice without being there in the OP's shoes, but its doable. to the ppl looking down on men having female friends...you're missing out on a lot of no strings attached, get it when you want it, free stuff. not that you can't get it anyway but the more the merrier, right?

Obviously she's down, so quit being so lady gaga. Untuck that clitoris from your gaping vagina and get it in. Stop simping and start pimping. So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. You're a disgrace to males OP. 

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously she's down, so quit being so lady gaga. Untuck that clitoris from your gaping vagina and get it in. Stop simping and start pimping. So what if you lose a friend? You can make new friends easier than you can smash anyways apparently. You're a disgrace to males OP. 

irl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Lololol some of the comments are hilarious. Idk if I fumbled but I'm pretty sure if I insisted I could smash, even now after the fact. Yea really just saw no strings attached and the other was previews haha but I'm just referring to that. I get what all of you mean cuz I'm sure 99% of nt is alpha males but female friends are hard to come by. I mean good ones that don't ask for more then they give. I think most of ya missed the point of the thread, I don't really need help getting it in. I need help getting it in with no repercussions lol. Although from a few replies it seems like someones bound to catch feelings. I'm good with the response I got last night. Nonetheless, thanks for all the advice, good or bad.

Lololol some of the comments are hilarious. Idk if I fumbled but I'm pretty sure if I insisted I could smash, even now after the fact. Yea really just saw no strings attached and the other was previews haha but I'm just referring to that. I get what all of you mean cuz I'm sure 99% of nt is alpha males but female friends are hard to come by. I mean good ones that don't ask for more then they give. I think most of ya missed the point of the thread, I don't really need help getting it in. I need help getting it in with no repercussions lol. Although from a few replies it seems like someones bound to catch feelings. I'm good with the response I got last night. Nonetheless, thanks for all the advice, good or bad.

what the hell is this? you have to smash a chick at least once to even consider making her a part of your regular rotation

what the hell is this? you have to smash a chick at least once to even consider making her a part of your regular rotation

Back
Top Bottom