How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

34f360074b172c0e096f9ff3055f43f5996cf96c.pjpg
218161482c0c91024c89c2b0d1ada07487f7a45f.pjpg
4a4268545226d0849eb0b8402a2934559035aa25.pjpg
41516741290296074e800859fbc7eae0248873df.pjpg
68c261345428005791a00e4f6ea8172ee7271fa8.pjpg
NEW PICS!!! FROM JORDAN FORUM

smh.gif
those pics ^ make them look halfway decent...but the other pics in the JB forum makes them look like they have that nasty 17cdp suede on them
smh.gif

gonna hit that "bfresco" and make the executive decision to cop/pass once i have them in hand, and see whats good

^If they have the 17 cdp material (whatever that actually is) then I am absolutely not getting these. That stuff was trash, made me hate those sneakers.

I can't understand why jb would release the kid's sizes in durabuck and the men's sizes in suede.

I understand that they want to shaft the consumer as much as possible, but that's just plain wrong.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Asia

NEW PICS!!! FROM JORDAN FORUM
THESE ARE IN A KIDS SIZE.

Don't be fooled. The men's sizes are suede.
farooq-wwe-damn.gif

And they almost had a sale from me, cause those kids joints are on point

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

THESE ARE IN A KIDS SIZE.

Don't be fooled. The men's sizes are suede.

How do you know that they are Kids sizes.?
^
because it looks like your 6Y you wear...
laugh.gif

I can verify. It's a kids shoe. I didn't want to blow up any stores when I saw them last week, but kids look better than adult sizes no question...

why is it JB always makes the big kids versions of j's better? this shoe looks COMPLETELY different than the mens size....smh....

Anything and everything now with their retro product is about price/cost efficiency, because it'll sell regardless, minus their AF1 hybrids.

Those fusion XIIIs are amazing quality wise.

eyes.gif

LOL when I saw those pics, I was a little
eek.gif

From a wear standpoint, kids are more likely to beat their shoes. So I would expect their joints to be a little more durable; especially when you are talkingabout Jordans.

I can't lie though- Despite my previous post, I will probably make a game time decision on these. The problem is, outside of the Fire Red V's andGrapes, I haven't worn any of my Jordans I've bought over the last few years.

i will cop cuz i didnt get them when they came out before, and everything else jordan has been putting out is garbage...

Except for the DMP 6.. the last time they retroed these was 10 years ago...

i'll go look at em a day or 2 before the RD and make my decision then. My connnect always lets me see the new releases b4 they come out. If they not asashy as they look in sum of these pics then its a go.

IF you sleep on these it's cool... u can buy them from me!!! lol

This vid pretty much sealed the deal for me
Okay. Dude clearly stated he cleaned the shoe before doing the video comparison and once he, "cleaned the suede itcame out pretty good."

And he also clearly stated the "just be happy Jordan Brand did this atleast" clause.

#buffoonery

they look like trash. but cant really judge fairly until i see them in person. i will decide rd...if they are still around. if not...meh...

Back
Top Bottom