How Good Can Derrick Rose Get?

sick.gif
sick.gif
i think with proper development he can be the closet thing to the BIG O weveseen since Bron
laugh.gif

am i the only one who thinks he'll be average to above average at best? i think its a no brainer to take b-easy over him

i hope he falls off a motorcycle...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ok that was a low blow, but you cant blame me for being a little salty
mad.gif
mad.gif

I mean cmon first the Bulls beat us every year in the 90s than they rip us off and givve us the worst center in the NBA and in return they had our 2 lotterypicks the past 2 years, and now they took a 3rd pick that should be ours.

I mean yall take everything from us. You guys just got Jordan and you still have a decent team and now you get Rose right on your lap while we have sufferedlike no one else for the past decade.

indifferent.gif

I mean cmon first the Bulls beat us every year in the 90s than they rip us off and givve us the worst center in the NBA and in return they had our 2 lottery picks the past 2 years, and now they took a 3rd pick that should be ours.
don't forget about Jamal Crawford

laugh.gif

I know it's been said but he reminds me of a more athletic Deron Williams, and that's saying something.

I think he'll be good, real good.

Originally Posted by Love VIII First Sight

he'll be a tougher version of Isiah Thomas

That was a joke right? And about Crawford i dont think we got ripped off for him. Crawfod is a nice player hes not an all star but is no doubt a very niceplayer, we gave up @$%+ for him.

he won't be better than CP nor Deron, but he'll be great.. I just hope he doesnt end up in Miami with Mr. Whistle stopping the game every 2 seconds
sick.gif

And about Crawford i dont think we got ripped off for him. Crawfod is a nice player hes not an all star but is no doubt a very nice player, we gave up @$%+ for him.

You got down right swinddled right there

Jamal Crawford and the Junkyard Dog

laugh.gif

Knicks gave away expiring contracts and the Bulls went on to make the playoffs that season.

Jamal's contract is just one of the reason's the Knicks are in salary cap hell

I'll never forget Slam's NBA pre-season review and under the Bulls it said that our best player was playing for the Knicks and we went on to theplayoffs

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I mean cmon first the Bulls beat us every year in the 90s than they rip us off and givve us the worst center in the NBA and in return they had our 2 lottery picks the past 2 years, and now they took a 3rd pick that should be ours.

I mean yall take everything from us. You guys just got Jordan and you still have a decent team and now you get Rose right on your lap while we have suffered like no one else for the past decade.

indifferent.gif
1159615.jpg

Originally Posted by bjamez20

am i the only one who thinks he'll be average to above average at best? i think its a no brainer to take b-easy over him
YES YOU ARE
smh.gif

He'll be good but I have a feeling Beasly will be more of a stud. Chicago can't go wrong with either pick though.

As good as CP3 if not better. I truly believe this kid is gonna be a great player. It just depends on his work ethic & how he develops. We all know he hasall the psychical abilities & talent. It's just if he can put it all together.

He'll be up there. He'll be able to compete & stay with the best in the L...

As mentioned, the J will be a big key in his future success.

i think they cant go wrong but the bulls need a 20 and 10 a night player...i think hinrich is more serviceable at his spot than gooden...the bulls have been ajump shooting team they need points in the paint and beasley can give them those easy baskets...tyrus thomas will never be a star impact player and the bullsneed a star presence...rose will add to thier perimeter play and only average about 15 ppg, the bulls need a 20 ppg player to depend on everynight

Originally Posted by THE GR8

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I mean yall take everything from us. You guys just got Jordan and you still have a decent team and now you get Rose right on your lap while we have suffered like no one else for the past decade.

indifferent.gif

Suffered like no one else for the past decade? I guess you've never heard of the LA Clippers.
laugh.gif

bruh CP3 is gonna wear the PG crown at the very least until the world is scheduled to end.. at this point the best anyone can do is fight for 2nd and Deron gotParker in the cobra clutch for that. Rose got a better shot at being a bust than excelling farther than Chris Paul

Suffered like no one else for the past decade? I guess you've never heard of the LA Clippers. Atlanta Hawks
laugh.gif

small history lesson:

PROMISED Shelden Williams we'd draft him at #5

traded Lorenzen Wright, Brevin Knight, and #3 Pick (Pau Gasol) pick for Shareef Abdur-Rahim

9 years of Lottery

passed on Iggy for Josh Chilldress (what up Chills, get that contract finalized
pimp.gif
)

not to mention the CP3/Deron fiasco..

Mike Woodson is still our coach

I can go on and on and on and on...

Back
Top Bottom