How is Cam'ron not considered a Hip Hop Legend?

I'll be honest, I haven't heard much of Bun's material so I really shouldn't have commented on him. I agree with Ghost, Mobb Deep fell off sohard that to me it overshadows their great material. Jada is a bum, I have ALOT of respect for AZ and Rae but I just don't consider them legends.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

I'll be honest, I haven't heard much of Bun's material so I really shouldn't have commented on him. I agree with Ghost, Mobb Deep fell off so hard that to me it overshadows their great material. Jada is a bum, I have ALOT of respect for AZ and Rae but I just don't consider them legends.

no to go off subject but Fishscale and Big Doe Rehab were good albums. how he fell off?

Did misread it!

"one glare and wink, everyone wearin pink" pretty much sums up cams entire career, nothing relevant ... people consider cams best !$%% to have comefrom his coc days and big L bodies the hell outta dude throughout ... not to mention murda murked dude on the regular ...

hes entertaining, but thats about it ...

i was just listening to some cotc...cams resume overall is straight...minus the pink furs and $+!..the only reason dudes would argue his status is bc they dontknow his full resume..and as far as jada alone being a legend..nah..but the LOX are..same with bun b..he isnt as much a legend alone from UGK

Good Point on the Harlem Thing. When you think of Harlem U think of Cam and the Diplomats. He has overshadowed everything Doud E. Fresh & Ma$e have evadone

If Jadakiss and AZ are legends in hip hop then Cam is automatically a legend. I just hope yall know when yall call somebody a legend you putting them in thesame category as Rakim.

he's a legend in my book...my fave rapper of all time
pimp.gif

Hell on Earth & The Infamous>Better than 99% of the best two albums in most rapper's catalogue. Yea they are legends.

Crunk Muzik

and i say that cuz everytime somebody tries to rap like Cam they always try to mimmick that specific verse from Crunk Muzik.

that ALOT of people never messed with him before CHWM. and most of those same people never listened to him after wards

This is exactly why more people get banned in the music forum than any other forum on NT. Because $!!!@% say outlandish things that can get responded to withover the top comments.

I'm sitting this one out.

A Legend?!?!?! well I guess it all depends on how you determine what a legend is.....

I see %@!$%# quick to @$!+ on Kiss but call AZ a legend so it all depends....
smh.gif

Cam has done a lot I mean....multiple albums, started a movement, liquor, clothing line, movies, been in the game forever....not a bad argument consideringhe's still very relevant right now in the game...

A lot of people I know are going crazy over Crime Pays...and this $##%% was on hiatus cuz of mom duke's... came back put out a few tracks i.e Caveman,Cookies and Apple Juice, I Used To Get It In Ohio and dude's is fiending for Killa...

His consistency is proven and he's been putting out classic material for years....I would say yes Cam's a Legend!!!

How the hell is AZ a "legend"?

And how is Cam not a Hip Hop legend? When you think of Harlem you automatically think of Cam... At least I do.

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

yungmatt wrote:

And how is Cam not a Hip Hop legend? When you think of Harlem you automatically think of Cam... At least I do.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
same thing I was thinking...AZ?!?

1. No real Impact on the Rap Game AT ALL.
2. When was he ever really relevant in Hip Hop?
3. If you ask the average Hip Hop Fan where AZ is from, they will have NO clue that hes from BK.

%#!*!+ get gassed off AZ performance on Life's a !+#%% and Doe or Die and get carried away with this outlandish $#**...

yungmatt wrote:
Originally Posted by sdfbheat

yungmatt wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
same thing I was thinking...AZ?!?

1. No real Impact on the Rap Game AT ALL.
2. When was he ever really relevant in Hip Hop?
3. If you ask the average Hip Hop Fan where AZ is from, they will have NO clue that hes from BK.

%#!*!+ get gassed off AZ performance on Life's a !+#%% and Doe or Die and get carried away with this outlandish $#**...

on Illmatic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's about it....I mean don't get me wrong though AZcan spit but let's not just throw the word Legend around like that I mean come on....AZ got albums but how many out of 6, 7, 8 are actually good albums?!Cam has legitimate longevity, and consistency throughout his career and categorizing him as a legend isn't as far-fetched as one would think....he deservesthat title...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom