How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

well after he ate 20 yeah the other 15 might get him damn im full
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time one of my boys said that 4 of us could take prime Tyson in a fight. No gloves.

I remember a story where Tyson (retired) was approached by 4 grown men with a pipe in ones hand and he knocked em all out.

I wouldn't doubt it. Mike is a bad man.

Reminds me of the time one of my boys said that 4 of us could take prime Tyson in a fight. No gloves.

Maybe if the four of you were in a car that you hit Mike with

His entire plan revolved around one of us being able to take the first punch. :lol:

Last edited:
The other day my french minature poodle walked up to a Daschund and pissed on it. :lol:

Think about it. 50 of those and you got yourself a tiger the equivalent of Joey Chestnut or Kobayashi trying to go for the record this coming 4th of july

View media item 463816

The tiger would be mauling them 10 at a time with claws and jaws. I just looked at my dog, who's a little bigger than a regular daschund, and they would definitely have to swarm him. This is the equivalent of mice attacking a man. They would have to gnaw at certain parts and eventually cause a fatal wound.

There was a thread a while back asking which animal you would have a better chance with in a fight till the death, I think the choices were an anaconda, a cheetah and an alligator. Dudes were in there talking about they would jump on the cheetahs back and choke it out :lol: the thing would strike so fast you'd probably be out before your feet left the ground to jump.

The tiger would be mauling them 10 at a time with claws and jaws. I just looked at my dog, who's a little bigger than a regular daschund, and they would definitely have to swarm him. This is the equivalent of mice attacking a man. They would have to gnaw at certain parts and eventually cause a fatal wound.

There was a thread a while back asking which animal you would have a better chance with in a fight till the death, I think the choices were an anaconda, a cheetah and an alligator. Dudes were in there talking about they would jump on the cheetahs back and choke it out :lol: the thing would strike so fast you'd probably be out before your feet left the ground to jump.

im about to revamp a thread like that, stright comedy to see the responses....lol

Saw a guy walking with two weenie dogs today. Either he was big or the dogs were small. Some type of optical illusion.

loll this response hahaha well played.

Clearly yall dont know but the spirit of hitler lives in every Dachshund.

straight savage.

was giving this pit that work!!!

hahahaha. now imagine 25 of this lil joints, but with rage in their eyes and hate in their cute wittle hearts.

This is EXACTLY what I was alluding to. They don't stop...you seen it go for that pits neck lmao. They're bred to hunt, and 35-40 will outlast a tiger EASY.

i suggest you guys go to the zoo and look at how magnificent tigers are. the zoo here has a freakin white tiger.

the mere sight of a tiger will make any animal bend on its knees and howl praises to it.

dogs have knees though right?

Yeah, you don't really appreciate the size of a tiger/lion until you see it up close. Their heads are MASSIVE. probably three times as big as what you might expect.

im about to revamp a thread like that, stright comedy to see the responses....lol

Steeze...Do it!!!

real rap, I think about this all of the time. Well, actually, I think about how I'd survive zombie apocalypse all of the time. Mighty fine might I add.

but true ****, whenever me and my girl would go to the zoo, or I'd take my nieces/nephews, through each exhibit I'd make mental checkmarks of the animals I could take if it got loose in the park on some Jumanji steeze. True story, I think I'm pretty legit in the self defense department, mad athletic, boxed for years, wrestled, football, and I'm built like a mini tank now...on my mama.. I really only had like 2 animals on that list...a koala...and a naked mole rat, mainly because I feel like at any time during the battle, I can just pick him up and put him in my shirt pocket and name him Simon. Shrugs, but the rest of those animals..like fam..dont sleep on penguins bro..they're always up to something. I don't trust them...and dont even get me start on turtles. smh.

Lmao dudes are wildin if they really think 25 wiener dogs are taking on a full grown tiger. The number has to be closer to 50. Tigers aren't some slouch jungle cat they really do out in that work and could easily kill a couple dauschaunds with a few swipes.

I will never underestimate any animal, BUT, my money is on the tiger. Theyre most ferocious when their backs are against the wall.

Lmao dudes are wildin if they really think 25 wiener dogs are taking on a full grown tiger. The number has to be closer to 50. Tigers aren't some slouch jungle cat they really do out in that work and could easily kill a couple dauschaunds with a few swipes.
more than that, you would need at least the weight equivalent, so assuming a dachsund ways 20 lbs, at least 200. All attacking at once. And I'd still bet on the tiger.

look, seriously, like someone said, anything under 500 isnt serious.

We need more details to the situation though.

For example, if both parties were dead hungry and agitated.
A tiger could probably massacre 100 dogs in 30 secounds. Then, he'd probably try to eat atleast 2 or 3 to get some energy.
At that time, you got 400 more weiners tryin to get at the tiger. Thoughs small snaps do minimal damage but add up after time.

I'd say the tiger has around 10000 hp. Daschunds probably around 30~50 hp per dog. Now if we have 500 dogs, thats around 25000 hp MAX collectively.

Now let's say a berserked tiger does atleast 100 damage per hit, but takes maybe 30% more damage. Of course the tiger has a cleave bonus, so he's takin out quite a few dogs with each swipe. Daschunds probably do around 5-10 damage per hit (being very generous) x 30% = a max of 13 damage. and maybe a max of 100~150 dogs can attack at the same time....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom