How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

anything under 500 daschunds is LAUGHABLE. Their canines are half the size of a tiger's CLAW, and has the strength to take down a freaking moose. the dog would probably tire out tryna break skin biting. :lol:

So basically, bout fye hunnid?

No amount of weenie dogs can kill a tiger , a tiger will eat them all..a better question is how many pits does it take to kill a tiger

N it would take at least a pack of pits, working like hyenas to kill a tiger I don't even see that happening do u kno how tigers hunt? They jump out of trees like a ninja ,

Hold up!

A properly trained pit?

A = singular?
LMAO 

Dude was confident about that answer ... LMAO

Seriously?

Another thing about tiger is the fur and skin - Those dogs will have a hard time doing damage.

If we are talking about a PIT, even if the PIT can get to the NECK the TIGERS also have CLAWS that do serious damage!

AINT NO FREAKING WAY!

Well I can kill 2 tigers but it only take 10 tiny dogs to kill me so something's wrong with the math here..... :nerd:

Last edited:
Well I can kill 2 tigers but it only take 10 tiny dogs to kill me so something's wrong with the math here..... :nerd:
No thats perfectly plausible. Think about it two tigers lung at you at the same time but u duck causing the tigers to cause damage to themselves leaving them with only 50 percent health each then all u need to do is roundhouse kick each one once and ull be home free. But the dogs om the otherhand will not be as easy because they are 10 and each one can attack a different part of ur body and u wont be quick enough to counterattack all of their attacks leaving you defenseless and susseptibale to the wrath of the dauschund.

OP for NTer of the year Ballot, this ***** has me dying since last night.....it's obvious who's never even to the zoo or has come across a Daschund

:lol: I was wondering how this thread got to this many pages. Straight comedy.

It would have to be an endless hoard of those little turds. The tiger would only lose because he was tired of swatting them and ripping their heads off.

I just think that people are underestimating the number 60. Like, thats alot of anything. Lets be real, if 7-8 ferocious weiner dogs attacked a man, he'd be done. Now imagine a swarm of 60.

View media item 464044
it all depends on the mentality of the dogs. If they are working as 1 cohesive unit, its over. The tiger couldnt account for flanking maneuvers or protects its achilles tendons

also as for pits, Id say 10 8-10 fighters would murk a tiger

Last edited:
What if one of the dogs jumped ship and joined the tigers?

that would make for an interesting turn of events because dogs are very loyal so if one of them betrays the pack it will light a fire in the other dogs to fight harder so i dont think it will make a difference

theyre not gona kill a tiger, no matter how many u put up against it. a weenie dogs bite is like a slight pinch to a tigers coat. tiger probably wont feel a thing

Back
Top Bottom