How many of y'all here are sick of living in your city?

Seattle sucks! I wanna move to SF or Vancouver or something...
smh.gif

I live in this weak +!! town in Indiana.
but I'm right by the Chi, that's where I really want to live

I fancy Minneapolis, but I wouldn't mind living somewhere else.

With that being said, the outside world is scary.

Come at me with anything beyond Lake St. and I have to think for a moment.

*raises hand*

sick of richmond...wouldn't mind going back to N. Va after graduation but i really wanna go to Chicago...

houston FTGDMFL
smh.gif

Suburban sprawl
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
it's ridiculous ! Everything is so damn far.

I love the people usually, I won't front we have our fair share of either spoiled suburban fake redneck kids, or trashy real lowdown isolated hillbillyrednecks who mess it up for everybody. This city has a great musical history and you meet alot of random interesting people..but transportation sucks.

Traffic is terrible, but it's so much worse in Colombia, where I lived before.

As much as I love Miami, I would love to get away from everybody I know out here and move to LA or Chicago. I may do
it later on this year hopefully.

I need to get out of Little Rock (hometown). Its OK but no way I am gonna live here forever.

Memphis is better since I'm at school there, but I'm not planning to be there either.

ATL here I come....

Sometimes I see the cars in the "Post Your Car thread", and
smh.gif

The cost of living in Los Angeles is ridiculous, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hell, I wouldn't even want to live in the Inland Empire,
laugh.gif

Cincinnati is just fine with me. Its grimey and has alot of crime with bad winter weather but the cost of living is cheap and there isnt anything I can thinkof I want that isnt here.

As bad as it sounds, Im getting a little sick of NYC. My nights out are becoming too routine. Same old clubs, same old women.....I wanna move to cali maybe Iheard girls there are extra easy.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

As bad as it sounds, Im getting a little sick of NYC Miami. My nights out are becoming too routine. Same old clubs, same old women.....I wanna move to cali maybe I heard girls there are extra easy.

Back
Top Bottom