How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

I feel ya on this. It's like I can't bring a girl that is less than an 8 to my friends.

And if I bring a girl to my parents, then she has to be 9 or above. Best believe that.

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I feel ya on this. It's like I can't bring a girl that is less than an 8 to my friends.

And if I bring a girl to my parents, then she has to be 9 or above. Best believe that.

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man I have been banned from OS for about a year now

Haha oh $@%#.. had no idea.. im modelboy on there. we used to go IN!  That board felloff though

Man I have been banned from OS for about a year now

Haha oh $@%#.. had no idea.. im modelboy on there. we used to go IN!  That board felloff though

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Are you an 8 or 9 yourself?

Don't get men with this mentality...Ok, your girl looks good, and? Does she have anything of substance she can offer?  

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Are you an 8 or 9 yourself?

Don't get men with this mentality...Ok, your girl looks good, and? Does she have anything of substance she can offer?  

Funny you all mention the tampons, I seen a dude in Target buying tampons. Damn did he look embarassed. Tried so hard to hide what he was buying and the cashier kind of laughed at him. I don't know why you all don't subscribe to the idea that women only make men do that as a power trip.
Not embarassing at all. I would buy my man products for hygiene or other masculine products, so should I be embarassed?

Including my mom, we are 5 women in the house, so we need to stock up on that feminine hygiene/products stuff, and my dad has no problem buying them from the store.

Funny you all mention the tampons, I seen a dude in Target buying tampons. Damn did he look embarassed. Tried so hard to hide what he was buying and the cashier kind of laughed at him. I don't know why you all don't subscribe to the idea that women only make men do that as a power trip.
Not embarassing at all. I would buy my man products for hygiene or other masculine products, so should I be embarassed?

Including my mom, we are 5 women in the house, so we need to stock up on that feminine hygiene/products stuff, and my dad has no problem buying them from the store.

mondaynightraw wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:
I hold my girl's hand in public and we walk arm in arm a lot.

Its not a big deal.

Now if your girl is a jumpoff its a totally different sotry.
If you made a jumpoff your girl, holding her hand shouldn't be an issue..

word...
laugh.gif

this thread is all over the place...

i dated this guy that was kinda rude to people for no reason...it was really embarrassing and he never really met any of my friends...

we were at the jewelry store one day and i asked the guy a question he starts to answer and my ex just hopped in like "youre not gonna answer her question?" the guy was giving me background info on whatever i asked and my ex was just like 'oh' and laughed it off...i didnt bring him around anyone cuz i never knew what he would say...he was either awkwardly shy or just plain rude...

mondaynightraw wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

Its not a big deal.

word...
laugh.gif

i dated this guy that was kinda rude to people for no reason...it was really embarrassing and he never really met any of my friends...

we were at the jewelry store one day and i asked the guy a question he starts to answer and my ex just hopped in like "youre not gonna answer her question?" the guy was giving me background info on whatever i asked and my ex was just like 'oh' and laughed it off...i didnt bring him around anyone cuz i never knew what he would say...he was either awkwardly shy or just plain rude...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

pimp.gif

Simple logic really. All you have to do is think a little bit

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Sorry, I can't agree with the idea that if someone makes you happy means you can't be embarassed by them. I really don't see the relation between the two. Because someone makes you happy means you like and appreciate EVERYTHING about them? Not seeing how you don't see that. If my girl ACTS like a jerk-off when she gets in public and I am not proud to be seen with her during those moments, does that mean she doesn't still make me happy? Because someone makes you happy doesn't imply they make you happy 100% of the time. You think about it.

pimp.gif

Simple logic really. All you have to do is think a little bit

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I am lost by the story. So the dude you were messing with and your ex were all at the jewelry store together?

So you were embarrassed? So that means you believe it is possible to be with someone and still be embarrassed by them? It doesn't mean you shouldn't be with them?

I am lost by the story. So the dude you were messing with and your ex were all at the jewelry store together?

So you were embarrassed? So that means you believe it is possible to be with someone and still be embarrassed by them? It doesn't mean you shouldn't be with them?

DCAllAmerican wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

there was my bf at the time and the guy that worked there who i asked the question to...

stuff like that made the break up easier so i guess it wasn't possible to be embarrassed by that and still staying w/him

DCAllAmerican wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

there was my bf at the time and the guy that worked there who i asked the question to...

stuff like that made the break up easier so i guess it wasn't possible to be embarrassed by that and still staying w/him

mondaynightraw wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

Its not a big deal.

word...
laugh.gif

155ot43.jpg

mondaynightraw wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

Its not a big deal.

word...
laugh.gif

155ot43.jpg

Originally Posted by he told on me

I wouldn't care, dude like me be glad to finally get buns. If anything she would be embarrassed of me.

roll.gif
How old are you man. And why is your self value so damn low?

Back
Top Bottom