How many of you still care about shoes?

^^word I remember I went over to my girl's aunt's house and her son had gotten the spacejams and when a family friend asked him what was so special about them he just had the OD stoneface on. I then proceeded to tell the guy a few things and he said "do you work at footlocker" I said "no I work at a woman's shoe store but I love sneakers" lulz

^^word I remember I went over to my girl's aunt's house and her son had gotten the spacejams and when a family friend asked him what was so special about them he just had the OD stoneface on. I then proceeded to tell the guy a few things and he said "do you work at footlocker" I said "no I work at a woman's shoe store but I love sneakers" lulz

i dont drool over kicks no more but i still cop a couple pairs every year.. I probably stopped collecting hardbody about 3 - 4 yrs ago... i rather smoke exotic buds and gain knowledge than spend 2 3 thousand dollars a yr on footwear..

if you still copping kicks every week over the age of 25 you need to reevaluate your mindstate...

i dont drool over kicks no more but i still cop a couple pairs every year.. I probably stopped collecting hardbody about 3 - 4 yrs ago... i rather smoke exotic buds and gain knowledge than spend 2 3 thousand dollars a yr on footwear..

if you still copping kicks every week over the age of 25 you need to reevaluate your mindstate...

I have always been a footwear head. I love shoes in all forms from boots, to bucks to bred jordans. I expanded my horizons but I will cop a pair of shoes at the drop of a dime even if I gotta use my last Dime .

I have always been a footwear head. I love shoes in all forms from boots, to bucks to bred jordans. I expanded my horizons but I will cop a pair of shoes at the drop of a dime even if I gotta use my last Dime .

I still like sneakers, but the time and place for wearing them shrinks as you get older...

I still like sneakers, but the time and place for wearing them shrinks as you get older...

Not at all, on any given day I'll either wear sandals or a pair of Sperry boat shoes, I sold all my Jordans now I only have two pairs of trainers that I wear to play basketball or any other sport.

Not at all, on any given day I'll either wear sandals or a pair of Sperry boat shoes, I sold all my Jordans now I only have two pairs of trainers that I wear to play basketball or any other sport.

There are only a handful of shoes I'd still go after, and I won't break my neck to do it.

Most of the shoes I've wanted, I've owned them.

The "game" is not for me. 

Yeah, I'm over sneakers.

There are only a handful of shoes I'd still go after, and I won't break my neck to do it.

Most of the shoes I've wanted, I've owned them.

The "game" is not for me. 

Yeah, I'm over sneakers.

I haven't really had much interest at all in the last few years, not that I ever collected, just sort of dreamed about it
laugh.gif
. I always had a nice pair for casual wear and basketball, but now that I have the money I don't really care. Besides changes in style, I'd say being done with basketball was my biggest reason for my lost interest. With that said, my casual shoes right now are shox.

I haven't really had much interest at all in the last few years, not that I ever collected, just sort of dreamed about it
laugh.gif
. I always had a nice pair for casual wear and basketball, but now that I have the money I don't really care. Besides changes in style, I'd say being done with basketball was my biggest reason for my lost interest. With that said, my casual shoes right now are shox.

i dont really care anymore..i too lost interest. i buy just the regular stuff under 100 (vans, supras etc...)

nothing to get excited over anymore.

i dont really care anymore..i too lost interest. i buy just the regular stuff under 100 (vans, supras etc...)

nothing to get excited over anymore.

Back
Top Bottom