How many of you still care about shoes?

I still have an interest in shoes due to Nostalgia, only reason I copped a lot of kicks in the first place. But now I'm a lot more distant, even w/ buyin shoes for my daughter. Prices are goin up and the hourly/salary aint budgin. Only shoes I'm still checkin for is the ones I know I'll wear i.e. Foamposites, but even they have to be something I just can't pass on.

I still have an interest in shoes due to Nostalgia, only reason I copped a lot of kicks in the first place. But now I'm a lot more distant, even w/ buyin shoes for my daughter. Prices are goin up and the hourly/salary aint budgin. Only shoes I'm still checkin for is the ones I know I'll wear i.e. Foamposites, but even they have to be something I just can't pass on.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Priorities change and purchases become fewer and further apart, but the love will NEVER die.
very well put. sig worthy

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Priorities change and purchases become fewer and further apart, but the love will NEVER die.
very well put. sig worthy

I still got shoe game.. It's just not necessary sneakers anymore. I think the sneaker culture got too commercial and ghettofied. I stay fly tho.

I still got shoe game.. It's just not necessary sneakers anymore. I think the sneaker culture got too commercial and ghettofied. I stay fly tho.

I'd rather spend my money on creating a functional wardrobe.  There's defiantly a movement from hypebeasts to "fashion bloggers" going on right now or maybe shoe heads are just evolving, either way the sneaker culture doesn't do it for me anymore.

I'd rather spend my money on creating a functional wardrobe.  There's defiantly a movement from hypebeasts to "fashion bloggers" going on right now or maybe shoe heads are just evolving, either way the sneaker culture doesn't do it for me anymore.

I now wear chucks 90% of the time. The only other shoes I wear are Air Max 90/95's. And instead of shelling out $90+
sick.gif
on them, I wait until a colorway I like goes on clearance at the Nike factory for like $45.

I now wear chucks 90% of the time. The only other shoes I wear are Air Max 90/95's. And instead of shelling out $90+
sick.gif
on them, I wait until a colorway I like goes on clearance at the Nike factory for like $45.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

To people in this thread with priorities....

If you were rich, would you still be into sneakers?...... Just curious
of course they would..this hobby is costly...would i see right thru though are people who front like "ehh i grew up" which really means "ehh im too broke to keep

up so i rather kick dirt"

for da record im still into it, but im diversifying into other interest...i just caught da sunglasses bug..gonna cop about 20 of those.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

To people in this thread with priorities....

If you were rich, would you still be into sneakers?...... Just curious
of course they would..this hobby is costly...would i see right thru though are people who front like "ehh i grew up" which really means "ehh im too broke to keep

up so i rather kick dirt"

for da record im still into it, but im diversifying into other interest...i just caught da sunglasses bug..gonna cop about 20 of those.

I might see a pair here or there when im out that i like. But I'm not prowling the Buy/sell forums like i used to.

I might see a pair here or there when im out that i like. But I'm not prowling the Buy/sell forums like i used to.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Still wear sneakers, tees, and jeans on the weekends

I don't get down with that dressing like a 50 year old white man trend.
da irony is people that dress like "GQ" are da people that are actually dressing like karma loop/streetwear dudes...look at drake, he's on da cover and we ALL

knows how he really dresses like "peep celeb heat thread"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Still wear sneakers, tees, and jeans on the weekends

I don't get down with that dressing like a 50 year old white man trend.
da irony is people that dress like "GQ" are da people that are actually dressing like karma loop/streetwear dudes...look at drake, he's on da cover and we ALL

knows how he really dresses like "peep celeb heat thread"
laugh.gif

I still care about shoes but I been trying to slow down. I feel like I'm getting older and will look dumb rocking some j's when I'm im my 30's.

I still care about shoes but I been trying to slow down. I feel like I'm getting older and will look dumb rocking some j's when I'm im my 30's.

Sometimes I look in my closet and just shake my head. Unfortunately I still find a reason to by shoes, my taste have changed but I stillget this enjoyment from wearing a nice pair of shoes.

Sometimes I look in my closet and just shake my head. Unfortunately I still find a reason to by shoes, my taste have changed but I stillget this enjoyment from wearing a nice pair of shoes.

I lost interest my sophomore year of high school. Now I'm going into college and honestly, I realized I had no one to impress with these super expensive sneakers. Girls could care less, they don't know what's on your feet so what's the point? In my opinion, it's just a bunch of guys trying to impress/compete with each other. I'm content with my black chucks and some vans haha

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont have an interest anymore...i dont know release dates and i've turned some of my holy grails into hoop shoes..

THIS

its so funny how I used to praise a pair of sneakers, walking like a duck just not to crease them, taking a 60 minute path instead of 20 to avoid mud..., ect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

recently found my grapes somewhere in the back of my closet, literally looked like I wore then once or not at all, they are now my gym shoes

crazy how our interests just completely shift

I use to do the same thing.

Instead of nikes I buy boat shoe, toms, loafers.

I lost interest my sophomore year of high school. Now I'm going into college and honestly, I realized I had no one to impress with these super expensive sneakers. Girls could care less, they don't know what's on your feet so what's the point? In my opinion, it's just a bunch of guys trying to impress/compete with each other. I'm content with my black chucks and some vans haha

Back
Top Bottom