How many of you still care about shoes?

I just drifted away from the lifestyle, i used to be into it back in HS and such, but once i hit college i started losing interest. Not cuz i dont still LIKE sneakers, but maybe just cuz they dont appeal to me as much.

Now its more about what ima use the shoes for rather than, "i gotta have em just to have em"

last pair i copped were the del sol kobe v's to hoop in

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

What are the reasons that sneakerheads lose interest???
tired.gif
At least for me - lack of time/money.
I got on NT when I was 16, had a lot of free time and money (once I picked up a job at 16). I am now 23 - I just come on NT for General and S/T to kill time at work.

The money I used to buy shoes is now going to car payments, college loans and other miscellaneous items. I still have a lot of older shoes, but I'm not quite the sneakerhead I used to be.

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

What are the reasons that sneakerheads lose interest???
tired.gif
At least for me - lack of time/money.
I got on NT when I was 16, had a lot of free time and money (once I picked up a job at 16). I am now 23 - I just come on NT for General and S/T to kill time at work.

The money I used to buy shoes is now going to car payments, college loans and other miscellaneous items. I still have a lot of older shoes, but I'm not quite the sneakerhead I used to be.

i lost interest in shoes awhile ago..wasn't due to money, just lost interest and my style changed, im like to rock some nice simple low key shoes

i went from having like 30 pair of shoes to have a daily rotation of 6 shoes and out of the 6 i really only rock 3 of them the most

i lost interest in shoes awhile ago..wasn't due to money, just lost interest and my style changed, im like to rock some nice simple low key shoes

i went from having like 30 pair of shoes to have a daily rotation of 6 shoes and out of the 6 i really only rock 3 of them the most

Lack of funds, plain and simple. Back when I was a chubby 14 year old on NT, I had nothing better to spend my Christmas money on. Now that I'm a 19 year old broke college kid who tries to use his money to have a little fun, shoes dont make the cut. Good thing I haven't grown out of a lot of my shoes, in the last 2 years I've only had to buy 2 pairs.

Lack of funds, plain and simple. Back when I was a chubby 14 year old on NT, I had nothing better to spend my Christmas money on. Now that I'm a 19 year old broke college kid who tries to use his money to have a little fun, shoes dont make the cut. Good thing I haven't grown out of a lot of my shoes, in the last 2 years I've only had to buy 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Same here.. its not the same anymore, guess i grew up
this 
except on som days I really don't kno wut sneakers to put on since I sold so many of what I owned and find myself repeating the same shoe for days, which then makes me reminisce on the days when I could switch shoes everyday for weeks
pimp.gif
and makes me wanna cop som again, but can't bcuz bills and priorities are no joke

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Same here.. its not the same anymore, guess i grew up
this 
except on som days I really don't kno wut sneakers to put on since I sold so many of what I owned and find myself repeating the same shoe for days, which then makes me reminisce on the days when I could switch shoes everyday for weeks
pimp.gif
and makes me wanna cop som again, but can't bcuz bills and priorities are no joke

Now that I got a house, bills, and trying to save up for a new car, shoes are on the back burner.

I will still get some classics like Grey XIs, Penny Foams, White/Cement IIIs but that's pretty much it.

If I miss out, I'll cop on the next release several years down the road but I don't see myself stopping completely until I'm like 60 and then I would probably be buying J's for my grandkids.

Now that I got a house, bills, and trying to save up for a new car, shoes are on the back burner.

I will still get some classics like Grey XIs, Penny Foams, White/Cement IIIs but that's pretty much it.

If I miss out, I'll cop on the next release several years down the road but I don't see myself stopping completely until I'm like 60 and then I would probably be buying J's for my grandkids.

Not into them anymore, got more interested in other random things...Plus my boy talks about shoes soo damn much its exhausting.

I keep telling dude i dont care about shoes forreal anymore and he is always like "Man, you trippin, these tight"......Well, while he keeps saying he needs to get joint custody to see his son, he would rather spend $250 on a pair of Miami Lebrons than putting it in a savings account to save up for a lawyer.

He`s 30 and im 26 and he makes less money than i do so i dont wanna hear all that crap about him having the money and me NOT having it....dude is just more into music, shoes and fashion than his own damn kid.

no car note, no bills besides a cell phone...smh

Not into them anymore, got more interested in other random things...Plus my boy talks about shoes soo damn much its exhausting.

I keep telling dude i dont care about shoes forreal anymore and he is always like "Man, you trippin, these tight"......Well, while he keeps saying he needs to get joint custody to see his son, he would rather spend $250 on a pair of Miami Lebrons than putting it in a savings account to save up for a lawyer.

He`s 30 and im 26 and he makes less money than i do so i dont wanna hear all that crap about him having the money and me NOT having it....dude is just more into music, shoes and fashion than his own damn kid.

no car note, no bills besides a cell phone...smh

i do, and always will

but the thing that holds me back is $$$....i can't buy as much as i could before in high school, but believe me...if i had money right now i'd be buying shoes left and right

if you actually love something or have a passion for it, then you wouldn't "grow up"....whether it's videogames or sneakers....i've liked them my whole life

i do, and always will

but the thing that holds me back is $$$....i can't buy as much as i could before in high school, but believe me...if i had money right now i'd be buying shoes left and right

if you actually love something or have a passion for it, then you wouldn't "grow up"....whether it's videogames or sneakers....i've liked them my whole life

To people in this thread with priorities....

If you were rich, would you still be into sneakers?...... Just curious

Slowly lost interest in shoes as I started having less and less money to devote to them.

I don't even wear the shoes I do have.

I just wear vans or my one pair of blazers pretty much every day.

I got a grip of Jordans and dunks just collecting dust in various closets.

I plan on getting back in the game though once my money situation gets better.

Slowly lost interest in shoes as I started having less and less money to devote to them.

I don't even wear the shoes I do have.

I just wear vans or my one pair of blazers pretty much every day.

I got a grip of Jordans and dunks just collecting dust in various closets.

I plan on getting back in the game though once my money situation gets better.

im not a sneakerhead but yall mates made me love the Jordan XI, those are the only shoes i collect

im not a sneakerhead but yall mates made me love the Jordan XI, those are the only shoes i collect

Honestly, thats a hard question because, what can be considered being " into" them?

Id probably buy most of what i want if i was rich....but i wouldnt be stressing over them or talking about them all the time

Honestly, thats a hard question because, what can be considered being " into" them?

Id probably buy most of what i want if i was rich....but i wouldnt be stressing over them or talking about them all the time

Back
Top Bottom