How many of you still care about shoes?

I still love shoes. I just don't wear sneakers everyday.

My shoe game has evolved to include hardbottoms, loafers, boat shoes, slip ons, etc..

I still love shoes. I just don't wear sneakers everyday.

My shoe game has evolved to include hardbottoms, loafers, boat shoes, slip ons, etc..

I'm still into sneakers...and probably always will be.
pimp.gif
The thing that's really slowing me down is the lack of money(expenses on other stuff)...I can't buy $200 kicks "just like that" like I used to be able to.
frown.gif
But when I do get that cash, best believe I'm "going in."
laugh.gif

I'm basically wearing the same two or three Janoski's or Sperry's now, or Nike Slides, and occasionally, I'll wear some descent sneakers.

I'm still into sneakers...and probably always will be.
pimp.gif
The thing that's really slowing me down is the lack of money(expenses on other stuff)...I can't buy $200 kicks "just like that" like I used to be able to.
frown.gif
But when I do get that cash, best believe I'm "going in."
laugh.gif

I'm basically wearing the same two or three Janoski's or Sperry's now, or Nike Slides, and occasionally, I'll wear some descent sneakers.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

What are the reasons that sneakerheads lose interest???
tired.gif
I'm 17 and I lost my passion for sneakers.
After a while you'll see how meaningless collecting shoes is.
I was doing it OD style. Had a bunch of sneaker cleaners and shoe decreasers.
Used to ruin my day if I got a smudge on my kicks.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

I'm 18 in college.......

I LOVE SNEAKERS
pimp.gif

What are the reasons that sneakerheads lose interest???
tired.gif
I'm 17 and I lost my passion for sneakers.
After a while you'll see how meaningless collecting shoes is.
I was doing it OD style. Had a bunch of sneaker cleaners and shoe decreasers.
Used to ruin my day if I got a smudge on my kicks.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I used to have like 40 pairs of Js, mostly deadstock. Started cutting down because they were just collecting dust. Js don't really go with the outfits I wear anyways.

There's still a few sneakers I still like though..

I used to have like 40 pairs of Js, mostly deadstock. Started cutting down because they were just collecting dust. Js don't really go with the outfits I wear anyways.

There's still a few sneakers I still like though..

I did, but I got 2 pairs of SJ's last year and will do the same with the Cool Greys this year... love XI's tooooo much.

Still regret selling my 01 SJ's, Concords, etc... .
frown.gif

I did, but I got 2 pairs of SJ's last year and will do the same with the Cool Greys this year... love XI's tooooo much.

Still regret selling my 01 SJ's, Concords, etc... .
frown.gif

My interest is waning. I'm getting older and wanting different things and kicks aren't as important. I see myself moving to occasionally picking up what I like, and even then I'm willing to skip because I have most of what I want. It gets expensive buying kicks (even with my swoosh.com access). However, there are a few coming that I want, but it's coming to a slow down  real soon.

My interest is waning. I'm getting older and wanting different things and kicks aren't as important. I see myself moving to occasionally picking up what I like, and even then I'm willing to skip because I have most of what I want. It gets expensive buying kicks (even with my swoosh.com access). However, there are a few coming that I want, but it's coming to a slow down  real soon.

not as much as I used to

working od hours and hardly ever going out X nike making all the
pimp.gif
air max eu exclusives FTL

not as much as I used to

working od hours and hardly ever going out X nike making all the
pimp.gif
air max eu exclusives FTL

I stopped caring years ago. I used to have a big collection but have since sold off or donated 95% of my Jordans/Nikes. The only kicks I havent parted with are my Olympic VII retros. I still cop casual and dress shoes but maybe just 3-4 a year compared to buying new shoes almost every month back in my heyday. 

I stopped caring years ago. I used to have a big collection but have since sold off or donated 95% of my Jordans/Nikes. The only kicks I havent parted with are my Olympic VII retros. I still cop casual and dress shoes but maybe just 3-4 a year compared to buying new shoes almost every month back in my heyday. 

The trend of being a sneakerhead is disgusting and HYPE KILLS ALL. i realized this when the eggplants rereleased and everybody was on em. i copped in 09 and none of my friends were really even hip to foams or where to cop. i had always been into shoes and i loved tracking down hard to find joints(i had a thing for jd sports and co.jp AF1 for a while ). but it seems that now everybody is a "sneakerhead" even girls lol. most of us who been on nt a while not what its like to track down those joints you want. i never considered myself a sneakerhead but i just always loved shoes and still do just dont get to crazy into like i used to. Honestly its no longer a challenge, if you have the money you can get any shoe. i feel like an old head hating on the new cats but somebodies gotta feel me...right?lol

Back
Top Bottom