how many push ups can you do

at this moment probably 45 straight. At my peek about 65 and 100 in a little more than a minute depending how long i rest. 

Pull ups on the other hand i still havent gotten a respectable number meaning anything above 12 straight. 

Just now getting back into shape. I can do 40-50 strait. The mosy I've ever done strait was 70 back in the day.

Real question, how many burpees can you do...Those joints are terrifying.

Idk how many in a min but i can prob do 100+ before stopping with only a few pausing rests. I know for a fact i can still hit 50 straight. I used to do 300 a day over the summer. Felt pointless after a while. My chest was popping after 2 weeks of doing it but then just went back to normalish. Didnt really see any gains...just got damn good at pushups. Now i only do 20-30 mixed into my warmup.

Burpees are for hipsters.
I'll excuse you since you a fellow workout member.
laugh.gif

Although, it been around for years...

Last edited:

thats above average. i heard ryan secrest say he locked up on 13 using the perfect pushups 
roll.gif

i lock up at 30-35 on these (im not in shape right now) 
frown.gif
mean.gif

these aint no joke if you do it right 
I used to see the commercial for those back in the day and thought "whats the big deal?" I just didn't know, I just didn't know.

A 100, but around 50 if we're talking 90 degree and no rest in between. If you ask me to do any exercise without weights it's def push-ups or pull ups

Last edited:
Havent done any in yearssss...but i used to be able.l do like 20-30 prty easily

Reminds me of tbose ppl who coudnt do 1 pull up in gym class :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom