How many pushups can you do in a minute?

What kind of pushups were you doing....did you have your hands next to your ribcage and just bounced up and down or did you raise up, LOCK, down, LOCK?

What kind of pushups were you doing....did you have your hands next to your ribcage and just bounced up and down or did you raise up, LOCK, down, LOCK?

60. but i have to do a pt test twice a year and thats a part of it. So i have more practice at it. Key is breathing

60. but i have to do a pt test twice a year and thats a part of it. So i have more practice at it. Key is breathing

Arms shoulder width apart, back straight, go down until elbows are at a 90 degree angle. And I don't lock my elbows out.

Arms shoulder width apart, back straight, go down until elbows are at a 90 degree angle. And I don't lock my elbows out.

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

1. - Shoulder width apart.
  2. - Hand and toes touching the floor.
  3. - Back MUST be straight.
  4. - Head MUST look forward.
  5. - Chest must touch the ground.
  6. - And elbows MUST lock.

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

1. - Shoulder width apart.
  2. - Hand and toes touching the floor.
  3. - Back MUST be straight.
  4. - Head MUST look forward.
  5. - Chest must touch the ground.
  6. - And elbows MUST lock.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Arms shoulder width apart, back straight, go down until elbows are at a 90 degree angle on one foot... And I don't lock my elbows out.

Back
Top Bottom