How many pushups can you do in a minute?

Is doing this harder, or doing pushups to failure? I did this 2 years ago in gym class and you had to follow the rhythm from the tape recording. It would be like everysecond you had to do one. Too fast for me. I prefer taking my time and seeing how many I can do

Is doing this harder, or doing pushups to failure? I did this 2 years ago in gym class and you had to follow the rhythm from the tape recording. It would be like everysecond you had to do one. Too fast for me. I prefer taking my time and seeing how many I can do

The time it takes to come back down wouldn't allow to do too many even if you were going nonstop...

The time it takes to come back down wouldn't allow to do too many even if you were going nonstop...

At least 60 and that's on a bad day. I can honestly say push-ups is one of the only exercises I've done throughout the last 2 years of my absence from the gym.

At least 60 and that's on a bad day. I can honestly say push-ups is one of the only exercises I've done throughout the last 2 years of my absence from the gym.

Not as bad as the bench-press threads where every head on NT maxes out around 350
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom