How much do you tip your barber?

Originally Posted by eight2one

10 for the cut, 5 for the tip
yo where u get your hair cut in ann arbor, smh when I'm in school my waves be lookin scruffy as hell and the only black barber charges 17$ smh

i just throw my barber 20. 12 for the cut. 5 for the beard. 3 for tip.

i stopped going to him, when my hairline started to magically start getting farther and farther back. he tried to say i was balding. i was like [dorrough]nahhbudday[/dorrough]
indifferent.gif

it took damn near 3 months for my hairline to grow back in. thinking about getting curls now, but i want my waves back. time to find a new barber now.

barbers being crossfaded while cutting your hair = a L waiting to happen

ZERO, my paid barber charged me 14, i used to throw him the $3 tip, but then he left and my new barber charge $17 soooooo no tip for him, he usually throw in amustache trim for free tho...

I just throw dude a 20... I don't even know how much he charges for a hair cut... but I cut my own hair, and my brother cuts the back

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by eight2one

10 for the cut, 5 for the tip
yo where u get your hair cut in ann arbor, smh when I'm in school my waves be lookin scruffy as hell and the only black barber charges 17$ smh

lol thats the problem, your not gonna find a decent barber in Ann Arbor....you gotta go to Ypsi for that! I go to this puerto rican dude 3 doors down fromSecretary of State in Ypsi of Washtenaw.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i just throw my barber 20. 12 for the cut. 5 for the beard. 3 for tip.

i stopped going to him, when my hairline started to magically start getting farther and farther back. he tried to say i was balding. i was like [dorrough]nahh budday[/dorrough]
indifferent.gif

it took damn near 3 months for my hairline to grow back in. thinking about getting curls now, but i want my waves back. time to find a new barber now.

barbers being crossfaded while cutting your hair = a L waiting to happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of a time my girl and I took our son in..
Guy put a dip in my kids head cuz he was too busy staring at us and trying to talk to us..
He gets salty now when we go in and ask for the other guy. Lol.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i smh at most NT'ers.. whether it be taking girls out, tipping at restaurants or barbers. a lot of you are CHEAP as hell
16 for hair cut, 10 for tip, 2 for hair washer.. i go to a salon/

a $10 tip? does he shave your pubes too ##%$+?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i smh at most NT'ers.. whether it be taking girls out, tipping at restaurants or barbers. a lot of you are CHEAP as hell

16 for hair cut, 10 for tip, 2 for hair washer.. i go to a salon/

a $10 tip? does he shave your pubes too %!*$*?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom