How much is your car payment?

$380. I was pretty determined to get a loan on my own and because of that I got a higher interest rate. Probably going to cost me a couple thousand dollars in the end. Whatever though, I'm paying $500 even each month so I should have it paid off a year earlier.

$380. I was pretty determined to get a loan on my own and because of that I got a higher interest rate. Probably going to cost me a couple thousand dollars in the end. Whatever though, I'm paying $500 even each month so I should have it paid off a year earlier.

$290. Plan on it paying it off this year though.

Just in time to buy an M3 next year.  
pimp.gif

$290. Plan on it paying it off this year though.

Just in time to buy an M3 next year.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Mine was about 500 a month. Just finished paying off that sucker around fall of last year. But after 4 years, feels good to not have a car note though.

sick.gif

what car did you take on 500 payments about 3 years ago?!?

Mine was about 500 a month. Just finished paying off that sucker around fall of last year. But after 4 years, feels good to not have a car note though.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

sick.gif

Bought an new fully loaded 06 Infiniti g35 sedan. Would have been less if I opted for the five years instead of the 4 years. But I'm pretty happy with my car and plan to ride this one until the wheels fall off.

Originally Posted by air max 87

sick.gif

Bought an new fully loaded 06 Infiniti g35 sedan. Would have been less if I opted for the five years instead of the 4 years. But I'm pretty happy with my car and plan to ride this one until the wheels fall off.

Back
Top Bottom