How much is your car payment?

$0.00

Its nice to cop @%+! cash, I do gotta fix stuff regularly though. Its cool though, cuz the more I fix the more of my whip is brand new.

$0.00

Its nice to cop @%+! cash, I do gotta fix stuff regularly though. Its cool though, cuz the more I fix the more of my whip is brand new.

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Originally Posted by air max 87

Mine was about 500 a month. Just finished paying off that sucker around fall of last year. But after 4 years, feels good to not have a car note though.

sick.gif

what car did you take on 500 payments about 3 years ago?!?

Bought an new fully loaded 06 Infiniti g35 sedan. Would have been less if I opted for the five years instead of the 4 years. But I'm pretty happy with my car and plan to ride this one until the wheels fall off.

ahh i see, how much did you put down? what was your insurance looking like?

Mine was about 500 a month. Just finished paying off that sucker around fall of last year. But after 4 years, feels good to not have a car note though.

sick.gif

Bought an new fully loaded 06 Infiniti g35 sedan. Would have been less if I opted for the five years instead of the 4 years. But I'm pretty happy with my car and plan to ride this one until the wheels fall off.

sick.gif

I downed 6-7k and insurance was about 130-140/month. But since I'm older with no claims, no accidents, no tickets, insurance now is like 70-80/month.

sick.gif

I downed 6-7k and insurance was about 130-140/month. But since I'm older with no claims, no accidents, no tickets, insurance now is like 70-80/month.

$0, if i cant pay in cash im not buying that car. far too many other things in life to save for that take a higher priority. i don't know how some of you guys pay the kinda $$ for something that depreciates in value so fast, especially if you don't currently own a house

$0, if i cant pay in cash im not buying that car. far too many other things in life to save for that take a higher priority. i don't know how some of you guys pay the kinda $$ for something that depreciates in value so fast, especially if you don't currently own a house

$291.00 + 240.00 for my damn car insurance, I feel anally raped every month.

Add also a $237.00 careless operation ticket I got this morning.

My insurance drops in June though.

$291.00 + 240.00 for my damn car insurance, I feel anally raped every month.

Add also a $237.00 careless operation ticket I got this morning.

My insurance drops in June though.

Back
Top Bottom