How often do you get a haircut

every 2 weeks....gotta stay fly
pimp.gif

every week- i cut my own hair to buzz-cut length

feels good not having to care about your hairline anymore

also made me realize how the obsession of how straight your hairline is kinda ******ed

every week- i cut my own hair to buzz-cut length

feels good not having to care about your hairline anymore

also made me realize how the obsession of how straight your hairline is kinda ******ed

Every week.
Tape up/buzz the top one week - $20
Shape up next week - $15
Including tip and beard line up.
I'm considering to try to do my own but I have a fear of $@%+%%$ up a bunch of times before I get it right. Saving $70/month sounds real good right about now.

Every week.
Tape up/buzz the top one week - $20
Shape up next week - $15
Including tip and beard line up.
I'm considering to try to do my own but I have a fear of $@%+%%$ up a bunch of times before I get it right. Saving $70/month sounds real good right about now.

Been cutting mine since 2000, takes a lot of practice to be consistent. I go for once a week, but if a situation arises it can be 2x a week. Never want to be caught off guard in pictures jus' sayin

Been cutting mine since 2000, takes a lot of practice to be consistent. I go for once a week, but if a situation arises it can be 2x a week. Never want to be caught off guard in pictures jus' sayin

When I used to get a #2 I would try to get it cut every two weeks (I would pay $15 including tip). Now that my hair looks more like this...

Brad+Pitt+Haircut.jpg

I get a haircut every 4-6 weeks. I'll tell you one thing. I save a LOT more money on haircuts now.

When I used to get a #2 I would try to get it cut every two weeks (I would pay $15 including tip). Now that my hair looks more like this...

Brad+Pitt+Haircut.jpg

I get a haircut every 4-6 weeks. I'll tell you one thing. I save a LOT more money on haircuts now.

Back
Top Bottom