How to Make it in America Episode 3 & 4

Still need a link for Episode 4, that HBO link won't work for me cause I live in Canada
tired.gif

If anyone has a link, please PM me.

EDIT: Episode 4 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This show is getting better.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

@illphillip long time no talk my friend.  What's cool bro?

Now to the topic at hand, if the show doesn't grab you within at least the first two episodes, most people sign off on it.  In film, it’s the first 10 minutes.  If people have to wait until episode 6 for the show to pick-up speed, #Howtomakeit will never see season 2.  HBO has a reputation of developing great shows, and I'm getting the feeling that they are losing faith with #Howtomakeit by releasing episodes a full week before their scheduled premiere date.  It’s an odd move, but I think at this point HBO are trying to grab as many viewers as they can.  

With any show based on the authenticity is vital, #Howtomakeit doesn’t have it.  #Entourage, for example, is based on the movie business, if you read any review about that show, you’ll read that it’s the closest depiction of how Hollywood is run on television.  That’s a HUGE authenticity badge for the show, which is as we all know is great show.  Does the storyline lag once in a blue sure, but it picks up way before you get bored or lose interest in the characters.  #Howtomakeit doesn’t have that luxury; it needed to grab us (the viewers) from episode one or two the latest.  

I can go on & on about this show (I am an aspiring screenwriter) but I know “wall of text

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Still need a link for Episode 4, that HBO link won't work for me cause I live in Canada
tired.gif

why don't you go watch it with the canadian hockey team.
mad.gif

Reviews were right, show is finding its feet and rhythm...Episode 4 was legitimately good.  I feel like everyone has been where Ben is relationship wise.

Can't believe I have to wait two weeks now till episode 5
indifferent.gif

Kapo had me dying the whole episode, especially with those texts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Episode 4 is on Demand.. anyway, this show is [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] so far.

[/color]
MY MAN!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

tired.gif

I'm having the same problem...

I love this show so far.....

If you got ties to NYC, you got someone in your inner-circle who is just like Cam.

Portions of this show was my life for a while
laugh.gif

Bottom line you gotta respect that hustlers ambition to some extent.

I bet there are a flood of dudes who went out to get some loud %++ boat shoes today off the strength of this show
laugh.gif

*edit*

Rasta Monsta....tastes like fruit punch....pero spicy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I love this show so far.....

If you got ties to NYC, you got someone in your inner-circle who is just like Cam.

Portions of this show was my life for a while
laugh.gif

Bottom line you gotta respect that hustlers ambition to some extent.

I bet there are a flood of dudes who went out to get some loud %++ boat shoes today off the strength of this show
laugh.gif

*edit*

Rasta Monsta....tastes like fruit punch....pero spicy

roll.gif
laugh.gif
That part had me rollin'.

Episode 4 was crack, best one so far! Off topic, which shades is CuDi wearing when their drinking coffee at the cafe. 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Episode 4 was definitely dope, I like this show more and more with each new episode...

Back
Top Bottom