how to pick up black girls vol. vitaly

:rofl: @ "light-skin tumblr types" and "less threatening". I wish that wasn't real-life :lol:

That wasn't a grammar check and you know it.

Whites are not going to be "the" minority anytime soon. Especially within the next 10 years.

im white and when i worked in the hood down here in miami i would get the P offered to me

by black chicks probably twice a week randomly out of nowhere , like they literally where

trynna run game on me....agressive lmao ....i dont know why i always felt they was being

sarcastic so i would just smile back n chuckle and never really tried getting there numbers lmao

and from my experiences if you where black you literally had to wear your value on you...black

dudes would literally run through a check in hours just to get fresh and get some play.

Black women are far more approachable than other women based on my experience, and no I'm not black.
They luh ya boy. And I'm not a "corny, non-threatning white guy". This Vitaly dude is jokes though, had me rollin
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ "light-skin tumblr types" and "less threatening". I wish that wasn't real-life
laugh.gif
If you're dealing with non-black females then yeah it is real life.

I think it's the whole stigma of them sleeping with a black guy, they would be considered "trash,ruined,manipulated etc afterwords.

I've met a lot of chicks who said they would only mess with a black guy if he was light skinned.

Last edited:

I think it's the whole stigma of them sleeping with a black guy, they would be considered "trash,ruined,manipulated etc afterwords.

I've met a lot of chicks who said they would only mess with a black guy if he was light skinned.
Honestly, I've never seen an IR couple with a light skin black guy and a non black woman but that's just my experience. 

Look at video and got sick to my stomach.. If that was a black guy sure it would had ending up different

Honestly, I've never seen an IR couple with a light skin black guy and a non black woman but that's just my experience. 

Me and my boys talk about this from time to time. I believe there are non black girls who go for the stereotypical forbidden black dude - tall, dark, athletic/swole and then the ones who go for the "safer" light skin and more clean cut.

I have 8 close black male friends who are married. 4 are married to non black chicks and a 5th to a mixed chick. 3 of the 5 are light skin and the other 2 are darker but pretty boys

Me and my boys talk about this from time to time. I believe there are non black girls who go for the stereotypical forbidden black dude - tall, dark, athletic/swole and then the ones who go for the "safer" light skin and more clean cut.

I have 8 close black male friends who are married. 4 are married to non black chicks and a 5th to a mixed chick. 3 of the 5 are light skin and the other 2 are darker but pretty boys
I don't want to go there and derail the thread but what do you mean by "darker but pretty boys"?

This topic also depends on what people consider "light skin" as well, most people that are called "light skin" are usually "brown skin" but again I don't want to derail the thread. 

Last edited:
The girl on the highlighter bikini, and the other girl named Nikki :evil:

Nikki was the one he offered to pay child support for :lol:

im white and when i worked in the hood down here in miami i would get the P offered to me
by black chicks probably twice a week randomly out of nowhere , like they literally where
trynna run game on me....agressive lmao ....i dont know why i always felt they was being
sarcastic so i would just smile back n chuckle and never really tried getting there numbers lmao

and from my experiences if you where black you literally had to wear your value on you...black
dudes would literally run through a check in hours just to get fresh and get some play.

did you take 'em to McDonalds?

and show 'em how you live?

AIN'T TALKIN BOUT NO SANDWHICH WHEN I'M UP IN THAT McRIB!!!

View media item 352722

Last edited:
a lot of sad black dudes in here, ever consider its not your race being judged, ITS YOU, if you cant bag a black girl, then YOU cant bag a black girl, blaming it on your race (even when its your own race supposed "discriminating"?? 
laugh.gif
) is a cop out but i guess if thats your go to excuse, then.............

I could NEVER flaunt wealth just for a female. When Im in clothing stores, I see dudes come in and walk in and get literally DRESSED by an Arab, With what's supposedly HOT or NEW.smh

Im like fool you spending your paycheck on clothes for the club to impress some skeezers.smh Let alone knowing NOTHING about the clothes your wearing.smh. 

I don't want to go there and derail the thread but what do you mean by "darker but pretty boys"?

This topic also depends on what people consider "light skin" as well, most people that are called "light skin" are usually "brown skin" but again I don't want to derail the thread. 

I mean they're more in line with the "tumblr" type than "Tyrone" type. They don't fit the threatening/forbidden stereotype

In my experience many folks (male or female) who are open to interracial dating give their own race a harder time.

Chick I'm talking to right now is mexican and Italian and told me she'll never date a Mexican dude because they're dirty.

It's always been easier for me to get the attention of a non black chick vs a black chick except for the girls who only date their kind. It's also infinitely easier for a non black chick to get my attention. I have no shame in admitting I give black girls a harder time. They come at me more frequently and they are more likely to be ratchet.

Now I don't hate black women or anything (most of my exes are black) but I have realized that in terms of women who approach me first black women are more Likely to have qualities I don't like
I respect it. You admit you are stupid, I can respect that....

I could NEVER flaunt wealth just for a female. When Im in clothing stores, I see dudes come in and walk in and get literally DRESSED by an Arab, With what's supposedly HOT or NEW.smh

Im like fool you spending your paycheck on clothes for the club to impress some skeezers.smh Let alone knowing NOTHING about the clothes your wearing.smh. 
there was actually a korean hood spot that had jay's , fitteds etc

dudes would walk in there and do exactly what you said ...
laugh.gif

i know alotta good dudes that really dont care alot about fashion

and i notice a big shooting percentage drop off so i cant even fault'em

for doing what they have to do..... i think this goes all the way up to

the whole "succesful black women cant find a husband" stereotype.

black chicks need to let their guard down more often because at their

core they're pretty and they hold a conversation as well as white/hispanic chicks

but they defenses is always up.....maybe with time i guess

Last edited:
I'm not even going to say just black woman. But in relation to the topic, black woman give black dudes a harder time. If I was to go up to a dime black chick with some regular pants and a shirt from Walmart and some Payless shoes it would be assumed I was broke. But in the same situation if a white dude approached in the same attire his value would not be assumed by what he had on.

a lot of sad black dudes in here, ever consider its not your race being judged, ITS YOU, if you cant bag a black girl, then YOU cant bag a black girl, blaming it on your race (even when its your own race supposed "discriminating"?? 
laugh.gif
4 posts.... Grown folks are talking.... Use your real screen name and post in the pyp if u going to talk slick....

black women are flattered and feel elite when a white man get at them......kinda like asian women but not as bad as asian women

laugh.gif
have a seat, my g...

How is it EVERY one is lame because EVERYONE is saying the same thing...

:smh:

^ na i dont think u will always get your feelings hurt just depends on the type of chick u approah.  I have said in the op thread that if i had a camera i would do it for gp for the NT community. My boy that goes to LSU said that he would do it with me plus i go to a HUBC so ill hit up both places to see what the ratio of success would be.
What is a HUBC? Lol but I'm assuming you goto Southern. I went there for a year before going to LSU. I agree certain hood type black girls that would be a problem but non hood mentality chicks nah but I do think some blacks male/female like being "accepted" by whites and its soooooo :smh: worthy.

Back
Top Bottom