how to pick up black girls vol. vitaly

I mean they're more in line with the "tumblr" type than "Tyrone" type. They don't fit the threatening/forbidden stereotype
So are these light skin dudes pretty boys? I find it funny you had to define the dark skin dudes but not the light skin ones as if dark skin dudes automatically fall into the "tyrone" type while light skin dudes automatically fall in into the "tumblr" type unless otherwise defined. 

Last edited:
I mean they're more in line with the "tumblr" type than "Tyrone" type. They don't fit the threatening/forbidden stereotype
So are these light skin dudes pretty boys? I find it funny you had to define the dark skin dudes but not the light skin ones as if dark skin dudes automatically fall into the "tyrone" type while light skin dudes automatically fall in into the "tumblr" type unless otherwise defined. 

The reason I did that is because in my experience many non black folks automatically put dark skin dudes into that Tyrone category. I don't think light skin dudes come off as threatening to non black folks as dark skin dudes

But to answer your question the light skin dudes would all be considered pretty boys or clean cut.

Ohh girl a white boy hollered at me, I wonder if he got money.

Alot of black chicks don't date outside their race, so when someone outside race approaches them they're gonna give him play off rip just for the experience and curiosity

It's the same things white chicks do with black dudes

have a seat, my g...

How is it EVERY one is lame because EVERYONE is saying the same thing...

mean.gif
4 posts.... Grown folks are talking.... Use your real screen name and post in the pyp if u going to talk slick....
two posts with no response to anything i said. 
Everyone? You make it too easy, your use of the word "everyone" shows that you suffer from ignorance due to your tendency to generalize
Now back to my point, IF YOU CANT BAG A GIRL, THEN YOUUUUUUUU CANT BAG A GIRL, SIMPLE AS THAT, all these dudes on here trying to put together theories of why they get none like its some kind of phenomenon. Sad

But then again this is all pointless, now a days people crave sympathy and cry about all the ways the world is against them so that they will never be accountable for their lives and can blame it on society in the end

Deep down all of the sad dudes in here are ashamed of themselves for resorting to excuses on why girls dont like them 
laugh.gif

I wish you the best though, maybe one day you will be able to find a girl that will feed your crave for sympathy and tell you every night that "its not your fault"

Last edited:
im white and when i worked in the hood down here in miami i would get the P offered to me

by black chicks probably twice a week randomly out of nowhere , like they literally where

trynna run game on me....agressive lmao ....i dont know why i always felt they was being

sarcastic so i would just smile back n chuckle and never really tried getting there numbers lmao
That's that Dade County ish....ya boy got a reputation out here, black girls always tell me "y'all Lil Havana n Allapattah boys quick to holla at black females"
laugh.gif

At the school I'm going to now, the black girls would love a chance to get at the white boys, but at the same time, the guys want to get at the white girls (like me). Approaching a black girl isn't hard unless they too stuck up & act like you can't get them. Now, I'm no where near the hood/gangsta persona but I present myself well & still do well with the ladies.

What is a HUBC? Lol but I'm assuming you goto Southern. I went there for a year before going to LSU. I agree certain hood type black girls that would be a problem but non hood mentality chicks nah but I do think some blacks male/female like being "accepted" by whites and its soooooo :smh: worthy.
Yea I go to southern when did u transfer to lsu and have u finish school yet

two posts with no response to anything i said. 

Everyone? You make it too easy, your use of the word "everyone" shows that you suffer from ignorance due to your tendency to generalize

Now back to my point, IF YOU CANT BAG A GIRL, THEN YOUUUUUUUU CANT BAG A GIRL, SIMPLE AS THAT, all these dudes on here trying to put together theories of why they get none like its some kind of phenomenon. Sad

But then again this is all pointless, now a days people crave sympathy and cry about all the ways the world is against them so that they will never be accountable for their lives and can blame it on society in the end

Deep down all of the sad dudes in here are ashamed of themselves for resorting to excuses on why girls dont like them :lol:

I wish you the best though, maybe one day you will be able to find a girl that will feed your crave for sympathy and tell you every night that "its not your fault"

*looks at join date and post count*

OK my g.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by youngdoc
It's also infinitely easier for a non black chick to get my attention. I have no shame in admitting I give black girls a harder time. They come at me more frequently and they are more likely to be ratchet.

Now I don't hate black women or anything (most of my exes are black) but I have realized that in terms of women who approach me first black women are more Likely to have qualities I don't like

I respect it. You admit you are stupid, I can respect that....

View media item 353247

How easy/hard has it been for black guys on here to approach Hispanic/Latina women?

A lot of
pimp.gif
ones out there but I noticed a lot of them will only date inside their race.

I've had hit and miss situations.
I don't have a problem approaching Spanish women at all.  Often times I show that I'm interested and they reciprocate by doing the same.  Success could also depend on how and where they were brought up.  If they were exposed to people from different walks of life then they will undoubtedly be more open-minded when it comes to dating.

In my experience many folks (male or female) who are open to interracial dating give their own race a harder time.

Chick I'm talking to right now is mexican and Italian and told me she'll never date a Mexican dude because they're dirty.

It's always been easier for me to get the attention of a non black chick vs a black chick except for the girls who only date their kind. It's also infinitely easier for a non black chick to get my attention. I have no shame in admitting I give black girls a harder time. They come at me more frequently and they are more likely to be ratchet.

Now I don't hate black women or anything (most of my exes are black) but I have realized that in terms of women who approach me first black women are more Likely to have qualities I don't like
I respect it. You admit you are stupid, I can respect that....

View media item 353255
You say it's stupid, I say it's natural adjustment after experience

Throwing completely hypothetical and made up numbers out here BTW

Over the years if 70% of black chicks who approached you, would be deemed ratchet while only 40% of non-black chicks were ratchet wouldn't you naturally become more open to non-black chicks approaching you?

I'm black... Light Skinned, speak well, and dress nice. Im confident I can pull most black girls. They laugh at corny stuff and you just have to be attractive. If you look broke you're probably gonna strike out, but everyone in here has a few fresh j's right?
Anyway I remember in another other vid with white girls, he didn't even have to say anything... I dunno if that would work with black girls or for black dudes.

My perspective on mexican girls from experience: they'll flirt with you all the time, you might even get the yambs, but dating them... RARE!
Asians aren't too tough to date if you have money to do nice stuff, but them racist families though..... no joke

This was hilarious though :rofl: Ugly black girls and all.
This guy can't win. Everyone in the og thread said it wouldn't work on a black girl. Now he has a video proving people wrong and we want to add more stipulations.
Props on being recognized.
It might appear like that but I think we'd all prefer if they were good looking black girls. So I can't really think of oh and don't forget the black girls have to be attractive as a stipulation.

Kinda didn't help that one black chick recognized him and the other spotted the camera :lol:

I'm black... Light Skinned, speak well, and dress nice. Im confident I can pull most black girls. They laugh at corny stuff and you just have to be attractive. If you look broke you're probably gonna strike out, but everyone in here has a few fresh j's right?
Anyway I remember in another other vid with white girls, he didn't even have to say anything... I dunno if that would work with black girls or for black dudes.

My perspective on mexican girls from experience: they'll flirt with you all the time, you might even get the yambs, but dating them... RARE!
Asians aren't too tough to date if you have money to do nice stuff, but them racist families though..... no joke
real talks papi........Some Asian chick I use to talk to, got in big **** from her pops for talking to a me (I'm black)

im a black guy an ive never had problems with black, white, hispanic women at all

its messed up too, but the white women and hispanic women i have dealt with most were only attracted to "light skin"

ive remember once i was at this college party and this drunk white chick specifically said i looked better than my boy just cuz he was dark an i was light

him an I were both kinda like "............."

thats just one example but i have a lot of others an yes i do think ppl are treated diff based on shade which is stupid as hell

matter fact i cant stand light skin black ppl who think they the *$&% cuz they light skin, male or female. thats a diff topic though

beauty is beauty, no matter what race or color. i personally love diversity

i kinda went off topic but whatever, im done

i dunno i guess i aint contribute nothin but its how you carry yourself.

Last edited:
The realist ish wrote in this thread is the difference in what you are wearing if you are white or black. Its just the truth...point blank period. Lets say theres an equally attractive black and white male (no karamo) and they both been painting a house all day and stop by McDs for a large ice t. They both try to holla at a black chick in clothes filthy with paint. Same confidence...same lines. The black dude is gonna have a much tougher time as he may be assumed as broke with 3 kids...while the white dude will get laughs and 'you a cocky white boy'. Its just real life.

But at the end, ninjas know we gotta work harder at everything and are already conditioned so cats aint eem trippin at the struggle. Always said it if the world blew up today and everyone started at 1...black cats who vowed to stick together would be the most successful to survive

Back
Top Bottom