how to tie your shoes vol yall doing it wrong :lol

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I"ve been tieing with the 2 bunny ears method all of my life and never had a problem with it until I started wearing sperry boat shoes. The laces on my boat shoes are leather so they always get untied; it didnt matter what knot i made or how tight i tied them, they get untied all the time. I saw this thread and decided to give this method a try today...

*insert jackie chan mind blown pic*

It's been a whole day and the laces havent even shifted yet....
pimp.gif

wow this is cool someone actually coming back and having success after watching the VID
pimp.gif

for me most of my kicks stay tired tight/loose enough so i can slip on and off and if im wearing a pair that i cant do that too well once i tie them they normally just stay on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I"ve been tieing with the 2 bunny ears method all of my life and never had a problem with it until I started wearing sperry boat shoes. The laces on my boat shoes are leather so they always get untied; it didnt matter what knot i made or how tight i tied them, they get untied all the time. I saw this thread and decided to give this method a try today...

*insert jackie chan mind blown pic*

It's been a whole day and the laces havent even shifted yet....
pimp.gif

wow this is cool someone actually coming back and having success after watching the VID
pimp.gif

for me most of my kicks stay tired tight/loose enough so i can slip on and off and if im wearing a pair that i cant do that too well once i tie them they normally just stay on
smile.gif

I dont even know how to tie it with that lop thing. plus i only tie my shoes once when i first get them and thats it

I dont even know how to tie it with that lop thing. plus i only tie my shoes once when i first get them and thats it

Back
Top Bottom