How White Women Are Drinking Themselves To Death

titanium tea titanium tea

The irony of you asking for empathy is that you exhibited very little of it in threads about black victims of police brutality. Me saying this is not me supporting what happened to that white kid though. In a perfect world, none of this would happen, but you have never shown any interest in understanding the wrongs black people in America face and making the world better for all of us. Only "you" matters to you.

You should listen to "The Proud" by Talib Kweli again (if you ever did). That's how I (and I suspect many here) feel at the moment.

There are various degrees of racism. Anyone can be racist or commit a hate crime.

However, only white people can enforce large scale systemic racism. Which is job and housing market discrimination, the criminal justice system, police brutality, ... This exists in various degrees in any country with a large white population.

For example, as a white man, I have a statistical advantage in the job and housing market over people of color with the exact same qualifications. I'm more likely to receive a normal/positive treatment by by police than a middle eastern muslim man.

People can of color can certainly be racist in my opinion but not systemically. It is restricted to rhetoric, racist beliefs or in some cases racially motivated crime. What they can't do is systematically enforce racially discriminatory legislation against particular groups.

Last edited:
So between two people sharing the same skin color, there's racism in your opinion. I'll used Nazis vs Jews as an example of you've defined as racism.

So throughout history we've had white people holding non white people back and white people holding other white people back, due to hate. Name one time where black people kept white people from resources, education, housing and opportunities.

If it's just name calling from a historically oppressed people or an unforgiving attitude for a system that still hasn't been corrected, your idea of racism is of little consequence.
This definition completely excludes personal choice or responsibility. Excuses.

You honestly believe that your 1 group of people in 1 country on earth,gets to define racism for the rest of us.
laugh.gif

Then Your complete definition is : its only evil white people

That is such narrow thinking.

Ninja isnt a troll, he just happens to think like an actual non racist poc in 2017

@Titanium Tea

The irony of you asking for empathy is that you exhibited very little of it in threads about black victims of police brutality. Me saying this is not me supporting what happened to that white kid though. In a perfect world, none of this would happen, but you have never shown any interest in understanding the wrongs black people in America face and making the world better for all of us. Only "you" matters to you.

You should listen to "The Proud" by Talib Kweli again (if you ever did). That's how I (and I suspect many here) feel at the moment.
Blackstar is actually the kind of rap white people support ironically.  

I likely know more kweli than you .

Im actually embarassed by that fact after he proved himself to be pretty much h2hking level on vlad tv recently.

This definition completely excludes personal choice or responsibility. Excuses.
You honestly believe that your 1 group of people in 1 country on earth,gets to define racism for the rest of us.:lol:

Then Your complete definition is : its only evil white people

That is such narrow thinking.

Ninja isnt a troll, he just happens to think like an actual non racist poc in 2017

That's not what I said. I'm saying there is no widespread hatred from black people directed at white people that effects their lives on a whole. Ok, some black people hate white people. How is it effecting YOU personally?

He survives while never posting about shoes ever once.
This thread was created with the sole intention of bashing whites.

I may as well make a " black women are obese" thread or a " wheres all the black dads" thread

Same concept, except I'll get chopped because meth doesnt feel sorry for me

The difference is that obesity in the black community and fathers being in jail for various reasons are actual topics that get discussed here as well. YOU specifically would get chopped because of your history of being a racist inbred unhygienic idiot. If you weren't known as a racist troll and took part in conversations normally, you wouldn't get chopped

Last edited:
The difference is that obesity in the black community and fathers being in jail for various reasons are actual topics that get discussed here as well. YOU specifically would get chopped because of your history of being a racist inbred unhygienic idiot

He was that kid in school that would make jokes about other kids but when the jokes came back at him hed run and tell the teacher.

So someone is non racist when they don't say anything critical of any white person, complete ignores institutional racism and pedal right wing white supremacy talking points.

Ninja is the same person that called the 50s the golden era of America (it was also the best place for black people to be in the world at the time), that the Atlantic slave trade relative cake walk compared to other slave trades, got suspend from the site already for saying something racially insensitive about black people, pedaled bad statistics to argue that lack neighborhood in Chicago should be occupied by the military, thinks nationwide stop and frisk with be good for black communities even though it has proven to be ineffective and once implement violates black people civil rights, dismiss the attack of black people's voting rights even though many judges have ruled they are discriminatory, and says our president is only thought to being doing decent at his job because he is black.

Yet this is the man that you champion as the only non racist POC on NT, because hey, at least he never is critical of the white community, especially the white conservative community.

Give me a damb break.

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong black people can be "racist", our racism is pretty much harmless. Call me when blacks start locking up whites and give them disproporrionately long sentences. You can talk when blacks start denying white people loans and housing. Until then shut your whiny privileged *** up.

What if alot of us whites don't want to feel like we are more privileged then others? Because I'm white that's just always the way it's gonna be? I want everyone to get treated the same way no matter what they are. Is that not where racism or hatred comes in against whites alot for not having nothing to do about it?

Bruh... white people have to literally plan their route to go watch an nfl game so they dont get targeted in the streets . We have to tip toe around you physically and verbally.

:rofl:

This is what happens to your brain when your parents are siblings. Dude is making up fantasy scenarios of being scared to go to NFL games because of minorities, when the vast majority of NFL fans and fans going to games are white.

Last edited:
He's soft. Plain and simple. I'm tired of white people crying about the world being out to get them while they enjoy the benefits of white supremacy. Go play in traffic with that bs.

Go say certain white people not just "white people". When you center out a whole race and talk down that makes you look like a racsit. Iam sure you say stuff like that out in public centering all whites but want respect. F outta here with that.

This guy hand2hand is the biggest instigator on the site. You're a cancer, you bring nothing but negative topics up. I know for a fact you dont do this in real life because you're too much of a coward.
He survives while never posting about shoes ever once.
This thread was created with the sole intention of bashing whites.

I may as well make a " black women are obese" thread or a " wheres all the black dads" thread

Same concept, except I'll get chopped because meth doesnt feel sorry for me

Sure make them.

But I doubt you will want to here about all the discriminatory policies and racism that have helped lead to those outcomes.

So if you want to talk about black people's unequal access to health care, and mass incarceration, I'm sure Meth will allow a open minded informative thread.

But lets be honest, you don't want to have an open minded informative thread about anything regarding race. You just want to complain and play victim

That's not what I said. I'm saying there is no widespread hatred from black people directed at white people that effects their lives on a whole. Ok, some black people hate white people. How is it effecting YOU personally?
Bruh... white people have to literally plan their route to go watch an nfl game so they dont get targeted in the streets . We have to tip toe around you physically and verbally.
Personal daily attacks on video are more convincing to me than your systematic excuse dreamed up by the left at a university to keep stealing your votes. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Look at this diet racist bull ****

Last edited:
Sure make them.

But I doubt you will want to here about all the discriminatory policies and racism that have helped lead to those outcomes.

So if you want to talk about black people's unequal access to health care, and mass incarceration, I'm sure Meth will allow a open minded informative thread.

But lets be honest, you don't want to have an open minded informative thread about anything regarding race. You just want to complain and play victim
Im sure you would love to blow up an issue as simple as stuffing ones fat face as a problem created by white government,  but thats what you do.

Exaggerate and pass blame......every issue....every last one

:rofl:

This is what happens to your brain when your parents are siblings. Dude is making up fantasy scenarios of being scared to go to NFL games because of minorities, when the vast majority of NFL fans and fans going to games are white.

He should start writing fiction

Sure make them.

Im sure you would love to blow up an issue as simple as stuffing ones fat face as a problem created by white government,  but thats what you do.
Exaggerate and pass blame......every issue....every last one

You're ignorant about institutionalize racism, and you refuse to educate yourself.

That is why you play victim and complain. You are a prisoner of you own racial ignorance

Last edited:

Personal daily attacks on video are more convincing to me than your systematic excuse dreamed up by the left at a university to keep stealing your votes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Clearly statistics and scientific studies are nothing more than leftist propaganda.

A while back I linked you to a video with a dozen references of statistics, scientific studies, ...

Among them were statistics from the FBI and the criminal justice system, you dismissed all of it as leftist propaganda.

So is the FBI a leftist propaganda organization or nah? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This dude is a complete nut.

He should start writing fiction
Do you really want me to post the youtube vid?  The fantasy scenario was made up by myself after watching news reports and interviews of white peolle specifically stating what I said..... 
laugh.gif

Snow bunnies>

He's soft. Plain and simple. I'm tired of white people crying about the world being out to get them while they enjoy the benefits of white supremacy. Go play in traffic with that bs.

Go say certain white people not just "white people". When you center out a whole race and talk down that makes you look like a racsit. Iam sure you say stuff like that out in public centering all whites but want respect. F outta here with that.
The irony

Go sit down somewhere. :smh:

Some. You happy?

Back
Top Bottom