[hr][/hr]

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

Joined Aug 21, 2006
chillen man, chillen
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

Joined Mar 25, 2006
ptrakarn23, can I borrow that sig? This Joker Gang @#%$ is getting childish. Been meaning to drop it for a good couple months ago.

-EDIT-

Doing good by the way. Chillin', as others have said.

Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

Joined Sep 20, 2007
What is Team Pacific Northwest anyways?? What makes you a team??

Chillin chillin as always.
that ganja like everyone else in the 206.

Joined Jan 13, 2005
estoy aquiiiii

i'm going down to federal way commons today to do a phone deal from CL. i've never been there but people tell me it's ghetto as hell. i thinksouthcenter/northgate are ghetto, but they tell me those are state-of-the-art compared to FWC. i'm just too spoiled by bell sq. i guess.

Joined Aug 3, 2001
I am top notch, just moved into a new crib I am loving and going shopping for furniture today so life is good. Hawks loss was hard to take but I am a man, andI will live.

p.s. Bell Sq sucks Yama.

Joined Mar 25, 2006
Originally Posted by yamakazi18

^hey that's the regular pace here on PNW. don't mess it up now by replying too quick.
Seriously, we need to give this forum a boost of some sort.

Joined Jan 13, 2005
Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

p.s. Bell Sq sucks Yama.
i actually agree, but apparently most people don't. i do all my shopping at boutiques and online stores anyway, i don't think a mall would ever fitmy needs, especially one as "tacky" as bell square.

Joined Jun 8, 2005
im goooooood. Mary Jane is around most of the time. School is on point and its cold outside. PNW needs to come up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now