HP Envy?

Was looking at it online, anyone here have it and could give their two cents on it? Planning on getting a macbook proNext month but if this is better why not

Was looking at it online, anyone here have it and could give their two cents on it? Planning on getting a macbook proNext month but if this is better why not

The design looks sick, the red backlit keyboard 
pimp.gif

The audio is also supposed to be dope. If I was getting a laptop it would between the Envy 14 Beats and a Macbook/MB pro

Not too sure about the non-Beats editions

The design looks sick, the red backlit keyboard 
pimp.gif

The audio is also supposed to be dope. If I was getting a laptop it would between the Envy 14 Beats and a Macbook/MB pro

Not too sure about the non-Beats editions

got the envy 14 beats last week. it's pretty solid for the most part. in terms of hardware, you get better for less money compared to MBP. only complaints i have about it at the moment is the crappy touchpad (you can get different drivers for it), shorter battery life, and i find the black/red keyboard to be kinda tacky.

the audio quality from the stock speakers is as good as any other laptop. when you plug in some good headphones, it's a different story. my options were the alienware m11x, mbp 13.3", or the hp envy 14, and i dont really regret it. i know hp is notorious for bad quality control, but the envy is supposed to one of their best laptops, and the 2 year warranty doesnt hurt either. be on the lookout for coupons from hp. got i5, 640gb 7200rpm hdd, 4gb ram for $908 taxed and shipped to CA.

got the envy 14 beats last week. it's pretty solid for the most part. in terms of hardware, you get better for less money compared to MBP. only complaints i have about it at the moment is the crappy touchpad (you can get different drivers for it), shorter battery life, and i find the black/red keyboard to be kinda tacky.

the audio quality from the stock speakers is as good as any other laptop. when you plug in some good headphones, it's a different story. my options were the alienware m11x, mbp 13.3", or the hp envy 14, and i dont really regret it. i know hp is notorious for bad quality control, but the envy is supposed to one of their best laptops, and the 2 year warranty doesnt hurt either. be on the lookout for coupons from hp. got i5, 640gb 7200rpm hdd, 4gb ram for $908 taxed and shipped to CA.

My co-worker has one. We compared it against my Macbook Pro. Screen, keyboard, and trackpad all suck in comparison. Good audio tho. IMO, not worth the money.

My co-worker has one. We compared it against my Macbook Pro. Screen, keyboard, and trackpad all suck in comparison. Good audio tho. IMO, not worth the money.

If you like Windows then invest in an ASUS laptop, or if you have $$$ to spend Sony.

ASUS is the best bang for your buck and their products are more reliable than most brands.

If you like Windows then invest in an ASUS laptop, or if you have $$$ to spend Sony.

ASUS is the best bang for your buck and their products are more reliable than most brands.

I have the HP 17. It's not that great, I actually haven't been using it much ever since I got my iPad. And honestly the Beats Audio kinda sucks too.

I have the HP 17. It's not that great, I actually haven't been using it much ever since I got my iPad. And honestly the Beats Audio kinda sucks too.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

ASUS is an excellent laptop.
But I like Sager a little more.

Back
Top Bottom