HP Touchpad for $99/$149

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any info on bestbuy's in nyc tho?
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
on hold for 20 minutes & then they cancel my call, HP needs to go out of business already

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are f'n ridiculous.. It would have been nice to receive one of the 3 I ordered before I leave the country for 5 months, but I honestly don't give a F. I refuse to stand in a a damn line for ANYTHING (coming from 7 year BB employee).

I will gladly have my pops throw the 3 I bought on the 'Bay and laugh at whoever pays for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are f'n ridiculous.. It would have been nice to receive one of the 3 I ordered before I leave the country for 5 months, but I honestly don't give a F. I refuse to stand in a a damn line for ANYTHING (coming from 7 year BB employee).

I will gladly have my pops throw the 3 I bought on the 'Bay and laugh at whoever pays for them.
laugh.gif
Why'd you order 3?

People are going crazy for these. NYC is a no go everywhere I went. Noho Bestbuy had 60 or so and sold out in the morning.

Originally Posted by CLU713

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Why'd you order 3?
To make a little bit of change, why not?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any info on bestbuy's in nyc tho?
nerd.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
on hold for 20 minutes & then they cancel my call, HP needs to go out of business already

Man %%%@ hp I been on hold for well over an hour. I got confirmed like 3 days ago. I still have no tracking num n now the money is back in my account. Im so pissed.... This @@+% is beyond ridiculous

Originally Posted by CLU713

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Why'd you order 3?
To make a little bit of change, why not?
Sooooo...you're mad that other people had the same idea as you and got lucky? Or that people who want one and would otherwise be the buyers that you hoped to profit from are willing to wait in line instead?

I still don't have any shipping info on my order from hp smb.
Does anyone have their shipping info?

Originally Posted by flores

I still don't have any shipping info on my order from hp smb.
Does anyone have their shipping info?

still nothing since my order confirmation about 3-4 days ago. Was able to look at order status in limited detail last night but can't this morning. Said something about expected Sept 1 but who knows.

glad I was able to get one at BB

my pending erwincomputer charge dropped off my card.
0 for 3 online, 0 for 10927498 at bb. i'm officially giving up.
good luck to those still in the hunt

Originally Posted by AJChick23

It's crazy how some of you just stroll into Best Buys in your area and cop. ::le sigh::
Are you in Florida or just a Gator fan? I'm in Orlando and have had success 2 times at Best Buy just this week(3 times if you count my pick-up order)...

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by AJChick23

It's crazy how some of you just stroll into Best Buys in your area and cop. ::le sigh::
Are you in Florida or just a Gator fan? I'm in Orlando and have had success 2 times at Best Buy just this week(3 times if you count my pick-up order)...
Just graduated from UF..now I'm back down in Palm Beach. My big bro lives in Orlando teach me your ways so I can tell him ..
nerd.gif

Anyone having any issues using the 'Forum Jump' drop down menu on their TouchPad? Its only worked once on mine through the default browser.

[h1]HP TouchPad: Everything you want to know[/h1]
By James Kendrick | August 26, 2011, 5:05am PDT

Summary: Tips and tricks, apps and accessories: Here’s everything new Touchpad owners need in one place.

It is hard to believe the HP TouchPad has only been around for a few weeks given the checkered past it has already lived. It went from also-ran to the top seller on Amazon in days, and according to some estimates has sold hundreds of thousands of units in the last week. Based on the correspondence I am receiving from new TouchPad owners I believe those figures may be accurate.

Many of these new TouchPad owners are craving for information about their new tablet, and many questions I am spending hours each day answering are in fact answered in articles I wrote before the bizarre scenario played out. It seems like a good idea to gather all of my articles about the HP TouchPad together in one place for easy reference.

One reason that early reviews of the TouchPad routinely panned the device for poor performance out of the box was due to the way webOS handles the initial Synergy syncing. Synergy brings together all of the user’s social networks, email and contacts from all over the web so the TouchPad can do useful things with them. Unfortunately, this initial syncing in the background can take a day or two if enough accounts are configured, and there is nothing that can be done about the performance hits while the syncing is taking place. Once the syncing completes the performance becomes pretty good, so let it happen and expect possible lagginess in execution for the first day or so. Things get much better after that.
[h3]Tips and tricks and general coverage for the HP TouchPad[/h3]

How to improve the performance of your new HP TouchPad
New HP TouchPad owners go get your free 50GB of lifetime cloud storage
HP TouchPad owners: get 6 free apps from HP for a limited time
HP TouchPad: HP and Best Buy to refund price differences for early buyers
HP TouchPad as portable blogging machine
Overclocking the HP TouchPad cranks up the speed
HP TouchPad: Still better than Honeycomb
5 Tablets for back to school
The HP TouchPad homebrew community is already alive and well
HP TouchPad: Hands-on impressions
[h3]Good apps for the HP TouchPad[/h3]