HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Joined Feb 15, 2011
I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from HP
but I've been charged, any help?
Purchased from Small and Medium business store btw

EDIT: Nevermind, looked it up manually and it's coming in on the 1st

Joined Sep 27, 2003
Originally Posted by sole searchin

I thought the people trying to boot this on android stated not to update the OS since they are working on cracking that one. Where is everyone getting the info in regards to updating, etc. the touchpad. I just got one today so I'm a little behind on the updates for it.

Thanks

links would also help
anyone's thoughts? also anyone able to find the HP touchpad case anywhere online for 20-25?

Joined Aug 20, 2006
anyone that ordered from small medium business have any info on there order?

when I see my status it says admin/processing. Something about Sept 1. They haven't charged my account and its not even pending on my account balance.

Joined Aug 4, 2009
got lucky and had a friend who works at best buy copp me one, goodluck to the rest of you guys

Joined May 31, 2005
Just got mine last night. Spent a few hrs setting it up. Preware is a must. Follow the guide in precentral forums and your tablet will run pretty nice. Without the preware and the patches it's pretty slow.

caponecartels

Banned
Joined Aug 29, 2006
Sup. Anyone got that link for people who just got their touchpads, showing how to install Preware etc.. that was posted earlier, thanks...

formerly gunitg23
Joined Apr 14, 2006
Go to local bestbuy this morning
The restock is a go because my local bestbuy got some yesterday to sell today

Joined May 2, 2004

I thought the people trying to boot this on android stated not to update the OS since they are working on cracking that one. Where is everyone getting the info in regards to updating, etc. the touchpad. I just got one today so I'm a little behind on the updates for it.

Thanks

links would also help
anyone's thoughts? also anyone able to find the HP touchpad case anywhere online for 20-25?
Per touchdroid twitter they said you can update. The update wont close any exploits.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now