HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I also managed to bag the all black huaraches in London. I usually wear a  UK 9.5, Foot Locker only had size 11 available. Surprisingly the shoe fits quite well. Staff mentioned that they might be available again from next week, but they didn't have any definite answers. Good luck to all huarache hunters.

£95 is a bit cheeky. Thats the most expensive huarache yet, whilst also being the most basic colourway released this year.

Picked up a pair of the all black this morning, only after declining the first pair due to glue residue all over the place. Quality control checks at Nike are joke atm

Be careful as I notice this a lot lately especially on Huarache

Smh. I sure hope you're being sarcastic...
Yeah I dont see whats so bad about em. They're basically just this '91 model but with black instead of white:

The teal heel strap is my only problem with em. Definitely would want to see em in person though.

Last edited:
Another Size Huarache exclusive... :smh: :x :rolleyes
Don't care, these are fire. Now if Nike would stop playing games so I can cop the all Blacks and the greys (when they drop).

Last edited:
That's tragic and outright disrespectful for any Nike consumer to endure.

I got pairs from '99, that I've been wearing since '99, that haven't done that yet.

mean.gif
Tell me about it, its the first time in over 5 pairs. 

And it happened just putting them on! 
mean.gif

Looks great to me. I t would have been nice had they done the upper all white, BUT at least it's not ******g elephant print.

These look fresh in my eyes but the huarache thirst is real in the uk right now. They are probably going to be a ***** to get on release so hoping for the usual size restocks in the weeks after release

Not jaw-dropping, but cop-worthy... which itself is an honor I rarely bestow on new retro releases anyway. So, these will be i n the top 1% of all Nike releases this year, but that sounds a lot more impressive than it really is!

BTW, I know it would bring out the beasts, but a Stash CW on this shoe would kill!

Last edited:
I'm actually digging those brown and yellow joints, not enough for that titolo price though.

Snagged this pair at FTL yesterday. Only 1 FSR. Hoping the all black drop here in Australia.

Whats with those materials on the toeboxes? The black/orange/purple pair would be pretty good if it werent for checkered look on the toebox. Those all whites would also be good if they just used regular materials.

Back
Top Bottom