HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

If anyone in the US wants help getting huaraches that only release in the UK hit me up and I'll help... I can get black huaraches at the moment

Don't live in US (Japan), but really hoping to get my hands on those black one.

Footlocker eu doesn't ship outside Europe unfortunately. On another note I changed my pair to size up (you really do have to size up with these new huaraches) and they now fit nicely but the quality of the shoe is probably the worst of any sneaker/trainer I own. Glue stains and marks all over, these wouldn't even be classified as b grades in my eyes. As far as I know this is a issue with most pairs. The first pair I had had these issues as well. It's because I know it's a hassle to get these in a UK 12 that I'm even considering keeping them.
It's like a vicious circle with nike and these retros, as long as people (like me) buy them, nike will continue to produce poor quality. If people do not buy them, nike will not re-release them.

Team Red available from Titolo

Not really working for me

Im just waiting for the cool greys now. March 2014 release but cant wait. I will see what the teal/black/purple pair look like in person before judging properly but they're not gonna be essential I dont think.

These are releasing in March 2014 along with the cool greys. Cant tell if thats a kind of khaki or lemon colour.
NEED.........in the US.

You know Nike be trolling these threads. EVERY PAGE in this one asking for US release. I don't get it!

I've given up on this shoe.
laugh.gif

Only pairs available for US folk to order are the straight throwaway buns pairs.

Hopefully the good colorways start hitting ebay.

I've given up on this shoe.
laugh.gif

Only pairs available for US folk to order are the straight throwaway buns pairs.

Hopefully the good colorways start hitting ebay.
@Sneakerfan1  What Huarache's are you looking for?  Aren't any of these releases hitting the States?
@mr hater, I'm hoping to see the all black pair as well as the grey pair.  The Aqua inspired one is also another must for me.  I do understand Nike's strategy since these will do better #s across the pond.  Just going to have to hope for the best.

Anyones achilles get murdered by the back strap?   Every OG and retro of this shoe ive had, i had to cut the heel strap off to stop unbearable pain and mega blistering.

It may be just my particular foot shape. I literally cant even stand still in jordan 2010's. They rape my achilles too hard

Anyones achilles get murdered by the back strap?   Every OG and retro of this shoe ive had, i had to cut the heel strap off to stop unbearable pain and mega blistering.

It may be just my particular foot shape. I literally cant even stand still in jordan 2010's. They rape my achilles too hard
my strap doesnt even touch my achilles, Maybe there to small?

@Sneakerfan1  What Huarache's are you looking for?  Aren't any of these releases hitting the States?
None of these are hitting the states as of now.

There are a few eBay sellers in the UK, I hit a few up to see what they would charge for direct Paypal invoice and the best deal I got was 140£ shipped, almost 230$ for some Huaraches 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom