HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Toe box material on all releases has been pure garbage- like sand paper- completely ruins the shoe- even more so than horrendous shape
Such a disappointment

Damn…, who's picking the colors & materials for retro models these days? Nike should fire the person(s) whom decided to go with these garbage immediately and should just start retro-ing the original colorways or steal the person that does the same for Footlocker-EU.

Looks like another huarache has gone on sale at footlocker eu stores, will probably be online soon. Not really feeling the colours tbh.
Pic taken from Instagram

Does anybody know why Nike is not releasing the OG purple punch colorway?
Because that would be too sensible and they enjoy making clown shoes so they can sit back and laugh at all the little hypebeasts who lap it up

Ok, but after they had their laugh, and they generated the profit through the people who bought these disco colorways, is it really that hard to realise that there is still a large loyal customer group out there who would buy the OGs because it means more to them than a simple sneaker.
It is disrespectful from Nike to do this, same thing not releasing the shoes in the US.
I am wondering if Nike cares about its customers at all? I understand that they try to maximize profit and release more colorways, but to ignore the core customers, who are Nike fans for at least 20-25 years seems like a huge mistake!

Do older huaraches (1999-2004) fit truer to size than modern ones? If I fitted a size 11 in 2013 huaraches but I'm normally a 10, would I be able to fit into 10's for older huaraches? I reckon I'd still need about a half size up just to be safe.

Older ones really varied but id say a half size up is the safest bet. My 07 acg pairs are half size up and fit well but if u had to go tts I think they'd be fine. I had a pair of 04 white obsidian maize ones that were half size up and fit tight as hell but I still wore them.

Do older huaraches (1999-2004) fit truer to size than modern ones? If I fitted a size 11 in 2013 huaraches but I'm normally a 10, would I be able to fit into 10's for older huaraches? I reckon I'd still need about a half size up just to be safe.
I use to rock 10 - 10.5 in all my OG huaraches,  

1st pair i copped this year was an 11 and fit me Tight! So the next pair im going with a 12 since no 11.5 is avail in Euro sizes 

My pair of Mowabb Hua's also fit TTS. Only since the release of the OG colors this year they have become really really snug, also because of the thick materials.

If anyone in the US wants help getting huaraches that only release in the UK hit me up and I'll help... I can get black huaraches at the moment

Back
Top Bottom