HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

my strap doesnt even touch my achilles, Maybe there to small?
must be... i usually go a half size down in most shoes just from liking the snugness and being used to playing ball in things a little tighter.

I guess if the shoe runs a little small on top of that is where ill get the issue. These and the 2010s have been the only shoes that i literally couldnt even casually stand around and drink in.

None of these are hitting the states as of now.

There are a few eBay sellers in the UK, I hit a few up to see what they would charge for direct Paypal invoice and the best deal I got was 140£ shipped, almost 230$ for some Huaraches 
mean.gif
Email me through my site if you want any Huarache LE's @geePlus  @Sneakerfan1  , peep my avatar for my website!

Last edited:

Not my pic, taken from Instagram
Another EU footlocker exclusive has just dropped. I'm liking this colourway a lot!

There's something not quite right about the vendor style: 318429-007 listed on Footlocker.eu for the all black Air Huarache.

When you Google the images for 318429-007, it brings up images of the black/white/gold Air Huarache.

My all black Air Huarache have 318429-003 on their box.

Be interested to know what Footlocker.eu send you when an order is placed. Hopefully it's just a typo error.

smile.gif

http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Huarache-42.aspx/4207454704

Vendor Style: 318429-007  Vendor Style: 318429-007

For thos who missed out last time, the all black huaraches are back online in all sizes.

I also heard that the black/gold/white colourway is being re-released in January at Footlocker!!!!

^You talking about these?

Nike would be very smart to rerelease these in this current huarache hype. I actually love this colourway.

I'm in Paris right now. A lot of these pairs are all over the place. I grabbed a pair of those olive and oranges. They look better in person than in the pics. There's also a pair that's basically grey, navy, and orange. Plus a red and black based pair. I only saw those at foot locker though. The royal and greens, fakE size exclusives, and those cranberry joints are around too. Prices here are 120 euro, which comes out to slightly more than the 100 pound price in uk. But overall us converted retail on these are 160-170 in Europe, so with intl shipping, although low 200s isn't what you want to hear, you're not getting wild extorted by the seller either.

Edit. This is the other pair. May pick these up before I leave too.http://m.footlocker.eu/gb/en/s/x.aspx/Shoes/Nike-Huarache-42.aspx/4207534604

Last edited:
None of these are hitting the states as of now.

There are a few eBay sellers in the UK, I hit a few up to see what they would charge for direct Paypal invoice and the best deal I got was 140£ shipped, almost 230$ for some Huaraches :smh:

Thats actually not bad, but i understand where youre coming from. Someone on IG wanted close to $400 for his Footlocker Exclusive Huaraches...i was like you have got to be kidding me. I just dropped $300 on the Mowabb release from eBay lol...

I sent some questions about the Huarache retros to Nike.

This is what they replied:

"I'd be more then happy to help you with this.

The Huarache is a legendary shoe I can understand you are interested in ordering it. I have checked my launch calendar for you and as it turns out there is no planned release for the Huarache in purple. I have also checked if this shoe will be available in iD but there is no information regarding it.

I will forward your e-mail to Nike HQ, this way the interest around the product will be recognized. If many similar feedback happen it might get re launched in the near future. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

New Women's C/W dropping in the next 10 days according to @Kickgameuk

They mention the sizes being smaller due to them being for women.

Wanted to share something interesting that I emailed Nike and this is their response:

It is great to hear that you are interested in the Air Huarache. These are a very unique and comfortable shoe and I can definitely see why you want these shoes.

I think this would be a great idea. I can assure you that I will share your concerns about the Air Huarache with the appropriate departments. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the Nike experience overall and we are only able to do this through feedback from patrons like yourself. We do appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.

I recommend that you keep updated on new releases by following @Nikestore on Twitter. If we do release the Air Huarache in the U.S, this is the best place to find that information.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional concerns.

Sincerely,

Amy
Nike.com

For all your huarache fanatics including myself, we gonna nike by emailing them until see a retro hits stateside.. Spread the word nike talk people

For all your huarache fanatics including myself, we gonna nike by emailing them until see a retro hits stateside.. Spread the word nike talk people
judging by the quality (or lack thereof) and the horrendous c/ways released in the Uk/asia- I reckon you should be explicit you want GOOD QUALITY and NO WAK C/WAYS!!!

Noticed this on Twitter. Not the best, but far from the worst. If the mid-sole was black I would be impressed with them. I wont be surprised if the price has gone up again.

Yeah I do expect TOP QUALITY ON THEM instead of the overseas exclusives c/w ya know. **** I want them to hit us with the scream green and purple punch retros ASAP AND have previous quality like the older retros in the early to mid 2000s ya know

Back
Top Bottom