HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Go .5 size up from your true size which should be an 11. Please don’t entertain any suggestions stating otherwise. There’s definitely no need to go up a full size. Just go up a half size and you’re good. The dude telling you to go up a full size (like he did) is talking reckless.

I think it was the "adamant-ness" of the thing that did it for me. "Please don’t entertain any suggestions stating otherwise"? I mean, we are talking about another man's foot.

When I shop, 1/2 or full size up is always on the table for casual . If they are too roomy, rock thicker socks. At my age, shoes too small, even slightly, is a no go.

I think it was the "adamant-ness" of the thing that did it for me. "Please don’t entertain any suggestions stating otherwise"? I mean, we are talking about another man's foot.

When I shop, 1/2 or full size up is always on the table for casual . If they are too roomy, rock thicker socks. At my age, shoes too small, even slightly, is a no go.

Huaraches are ones you have to try on instead of taking 2nd hand advice. I had half up in 11.5 scream greens and then tried 12 and prefer full size up. 11.5 has my heel right on the back strap which I feel could snap it eventually. The toe space is about the same on both. I don’t feel any heel slip or floppiness or I’d stay half up.

Me the past couple of days in here lol

tenor.gif

I get that sizing talk is dull but important to get it right if you're buying multiples etc... Like Famousname Famousname said - need that perfect fit! No where near as bad in here as the AMM3 thread a few weeks back, don't ask about sizing on those :lol:

For the longest .5 size up has been general consensus on sizing for these since the ‘91 QS yet people are jumping down my neck as if I said something wrong lol. Y’all can stay mad and enjoy your overly loose fitting huaraches. Everyone doesn’t need 2 whole inches of space at the front of the toe for the shoe to be comfortable. Nike fixed the sizing so they’re not nearly as tight as before. The neoprene is more giving now and the leather is softer. You guys want to argue and get all sensitive with me because I stated the general consensus of .5 up per usual as a general suggestion to someone just asking for general sizing advise. Y’all can go up a full size all you want. Have at it. Why stop there? Why not just tell people to go up 2 full sizes while we’re at it?

Go .5 size up from your true size which should be an 11. Please don’t entertain any suggestions stating otherwise. There’s definitely no need to go up a full size. Just go up a half size and you’re good. The dude telling you to go up a full size (like he did) is talking reckless.

What was "reckless" about what I said?? lol..... Seems like I'm not the only person that prefers going up a full size on these.

For the longest .5 size up has been general consensus on sizing for these since the ‘91 QS yet people are jumping down my neck as if I said something wrong lol. Y’all can stay mad and enjoy your overly loose fitting huaraches. Everyone doesn’t need 2 whole inches of space at the front of the toe for the shoe to be comfortable. Nike fixed the sizing so they’re not nearly as tight as before. The neoprene is more giving now and the leather is softer. You guys want to argue and get all sensitive with me because I stated the general consensus of .5 up per usual as a general suggestion to someone just asking for general sizing advise. Y’all can go up a full size all you want. Have at it. Why stop there? Why not just tell people to go up 2 full sizes while we’re at it?

You ok bro? It's just shoes man......

At the end up the day everyone’s foot shape is different. I go up .5 and my toe still touches the end but it’s a nice snug fit. I could def go to a 12 and it has 1/4” of room but the overall fit for me is slightly sloppy everywhere else.

did the thread really just grow 3-4 pages of people disputing sizing ….lmao

At the end up the day everyone’s foot shape is different. I go up .5 and my toe still touches the end but it’s a nice snug fit. I could def go to a 12 and it has 1/4” of room but the overall fit for me is slightly sloppy everywhere else.

did the thread really just grow 3-4 pages of people disputing sizing ….lmao

It’s my fault lol. I used the word reckless which maybe wasn’t the best choice of word or energy but I was trying to make a point. Everyone’s feet is different of course and I’m sure if we all had the option to try on shoes before we get them we’d definitely come to some different outcomes. Since that’s not always the case IMO it’s not helpful if there is no baseline general suggested sizing to go by. Someone’s *personal preference vs. general sizing recommendations should be separate. That’s what I thought at least. The average person with I guess what you would call “normal” feet won’t find it necessary to go up a whole size in this shoe. That’s all I was saying and that’s where the conversation comes from I guess. Doesn’t have to carry on for pages though.

Last edited:
Pass for me but for those that are looking to cop….

Anyone had shipping/ order issues with Dope Factory? It's been 2 weeks and nada...emailed them and got a "that's strange, we'll look into it" response.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom