HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

gonna grab now and if they go on sale gonna return. does nike still let you return unworn things basically whenever you want?

Rakuten cash back is currently 15%.

Looks like 6%

Glad I tried on two sizes. My typical huarache and air max size (half size up) was doable, but my toes were to the edge. Definitely hugged my feet. Went up a full size and it was way better.

Ment to post this yesterday. Was gonna pick up but I passed on these, a lil too plain for my taste. Anyone in Jersey looking for these, Footlocker in Jersey Gardens Mall got them.

2D491D1B-A2A7-479E-B9BA-D5AFF9F11568.jpeg

Weird it is showing 15% for me.

1623779743276.png

Looks like 6%

Glad I tried on two sizes. My typical huarache and air max size (half size up) was doable, but my toes were to the edge. Definitely hugged my feet. Went up a full size and it was way better.

How do the 2018 91's stack up against the 2021 releases. I want the Blue/Dynamic Pink colorway and want to make sure they are at least as decent as the 2021 though I get the idea that 2021 pairs are way better.

I want another patch pair and Mangos are cool (on disco) but I really like the other colorway more.

How do the 2018 91's stack up against the 2021 releases. I want the Blue/Dynamic Pink colorway and want to make sure they are at least as decent as the 2021 though I get the idea that 2021 pairs are way better.

I want another patch pair and Mangos are cool (on disco) but I really like the other colorway more.
Close but the 2021 has a softer midsole and a more slanted toe. The 2021 is literally damn near perfect IMO. Here’s a pick of my 2018 pair:
74AB64DD-779D-4272-B6D8-588558667267.jpeg

In terms of comfort and quality, it’s pretty close. the leather used on 2018 91’s is soft like the 2021. I no longer own the 91 Purple Punches but I remember the toe box on those being a tad bit wider.

the 2018 retroes are quite good IMO. 2021 is better, but 2018s were the gold standard before these 2021s dropped.

^ I wouldn’t doubt that they release eventually. They’re doing a lot of the OG colorways with the new shape it seems. Can’t see why these would be left out, but then again it’s Nike we’re talking about lol.

^ I wouldn’t doubt that they release eventually. They’re doing a lot of the OG colorways with the new shape it seems. Can’t see why these would be left out, but then again it’s Nike we’re talking about lol.

How many have they redone from the 2018 batch? I count like 2. I also have a feeling they'd remake them which is what's making me want to hold out. Wish they'd just get announced already lol.

How many have they redone from the 2018 batch? I count like 2. I also have a feeling they'd remake them which is what's making me want to hold out. Wish they'd just get announced already lol.

someone else probably knows more than me but they haven't released any of the 2018 versions (yet) with the upgraded cushioning and shape. they all went on deeeeeeeep discount last time so I wonder if they'd bother.

I really want to buy a pair of these new huaraches. I was gonna hop on the Scream Greens, but now I feel like waiting. I hope they release the Sport Turquoise and the Blue/Dynamic Pink colorways.

Back
Top Bottom