HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anyone had shipping/ order issues with Dope Factory? It's been 2 weeks and nada...emailed them and got a "that's strange, we'll look into it" response.

SMH

Multiple threads are filled with people who have had issues with dope factory and their shady practices. Some people get what they ordered, some people get two of the same order for the price of one, some people get nada

Just got a sz 11 ocha from ndc. They gave me a 20% off since they screwed up my Nike by you order.

Multiple threads are filled with people who have had issues with dope factory and their shady practices. Some people get what they ordered, some people get two of the same order for the price of one, some people get nada
I've gotten a handful of things from there over time and have always gotten my order and usually quickly. I had no idea they were like this until recently. Pure luck it seems. Might quit with them while I'm ahead lol.

Rockin the stussy’s tonight

BA3C5D54-345F-49B7-A8BE-735B4EBA0E09.jpeg

orcas apparently are going to be available at Foot Locker

so likely Champs, Footaction, and Eastbay as well

expecting them to go on sale with that said

Been meaning to compare these and finally got around to. As most mentioned, the blue is a bit off but I was surprised at how much darker the overlay was on the 2003. Quality is night and day though
Which one is night, which one is day?

Orcas and Mangoes on Nike "Coming Soon
Screenshot_20210614-135414_Nike.jpg

That's awesome news that they aren't going on SNKRS! THANK GOD!! Maybe they will be more easily available. And this leads me to believe that the Aquatones will also be on NDC. I can finally use that gift card I've been sitting on since Christmas. 🙏🙏 Now all I need is a release date for said Aquatones! Anyone have it? Thanks for the info if posted. 👍

Back
Top Bottom