HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Probably not the best idea. I got a pair when they dropped for that, and the leather ripped 5 minutes in :smh:
That’s the 2003 version. Not sure they’ll hold together, though. My white/blue/silver pair from back then still looks and feels fine, maybe I’ll wear them casually and see what happens.

Last edited:
That’s the 2003 version. Not sure they’ll hold together, though. My white/blue/silver pairs looks and feels fine, maybe I’ll wear them casually and see what happens.
I stand corrected. I guess I didnt look closely because I thought that was the Laker colorway that dropped during the last retro.

I stand corrected. I guess I didnt look closely because I thought that was the Laker colorway that dropped during the last retro.
It's amazing how different the two versions are. The 2003s are like a legit remake of the OGs. The 2015s are so far off, it's crazy. It's one of my favorite shoes ever, I had the OG Fab Five colorway in 1992. And I sold all my 2015 retros because I couldn't stand to look at them LOL

^yea a couple of years ago there were ID options for Huaraches. They had Pendleton options, premium options, and regular options if I'm not mistaken . They need to bring the NBY program back for Huaraches with this new shape 🤌🏾

Unds da Travis Huaraches today 😂
0C6E740B-ECD7-4C80-A576-20C625651711.jpeg
Something about jeans with Huaraches just seem weird to me. But hey since you're wearing Oni Secret Denims, I can give it a pass lol

I may be in the unpopular opinion side, but I think I prefer the OG midsole. I’ll have to find my pair, hope they still hold up.

Back
Top Bottom