HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Dang knew I should’ve waited it out like last time. That’s about how much I bought my 2018 ‘91 QS pair for. Maybe a little less.
Eh, I bought my pair full MSRP, too. Don't even really care. I mean, NOW it would be nice to have saved $60, but I've also enjoyed having them these past several months. I ain't looking back LOL

I like these! But not for $130. Maybe at $80.
C2EB09B8-4793-419E-85E5-D9FF7D3EAC34.jpeg

As promised, two quick pictures of the Huarache "Off-Noir" colorway. Fairly nice and simple as it is essentially a black and white colorway. It's Summit White, so the white accents are not fully white. Pretty nice nubuck and comes with waxed laces although I'll probably personally throw on regular flat black laces. Comes with the OG style box.

51831338279_0bd61634b8_b.jpg

51830040407_5b2da349e0_b.jpg

Purple Punch is available now in the UK at the usual retailers.
Technically, it is described as “Electro Purple” this time and the purple itself looks lil darker to me comparing to the OG’s or ‘91 QS’s tho. May consider grabbing if it becomes available on deeeep discount.

I would suggest waiting for a US release, it's bound to happen. They just dropped here in UK without any promo, I noticed them online by chance. With certain cws I will cop on release, they will probably go on sale but not prepared to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom