HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Was the shape on these that much off compared to the recent OG drops? They look really good here.

I will say, the new ones are INFINITELY more comfortable than the old run of retros from several years ago. I ran in a pair of Wolf Grey/Blue Heros and they were nowhere close to comfortable as the recent batch. These new ones are freaking puffy marshmallows for your feet. Using my Magenta/Neons as my daily shoe and love them. Probably will un-DS another OG pair soon. Aquatones? Or maybe Grapes.

Was the shape on these that much off compared to the recent OG drops? They look really good here.
Recent ones are slightly narrower for sure by the toes. One size up I couldn't do it for more than a couple hours.
On the 2018 pair I could wear all day in one size up.

Today in Unlaced Huaraches..... :nthat:
20230418_184548.jpg

I really need to get the latest version of this colorway.....

They’re also on NDC now.

Thanks for the response!
Ordered them off Sneaker Politics yesterday as Hibbets didn't have a 12.5.
I proceeded to also buy more stuff I don't need to get "free shipping" lol.

Such a subtle sales tactic, that shipping fee is.....yes, I'm a sucker for deals and bogo type stuff.

Dunno why I didn't check NDC before ordering, but I got all panicked and rushed to order.
Feels like I'm influenced by constantly missing out on the Penny 1s and knowing 12.5 is a must for me in Huaraches, but also a size that's pretty quick to disappear.

Never was able to get the royal and red AM1 cws in the Huaraches from a few years ago either
Anyways, still excited to get these. The infrared cw is like my 1a, 1b, 1c among AM cws and I don't hate these nods to other models.

I always wished they did more nods to AM colorways in Jordan 1, 2, 3s..but saying that out loud, maybe not.
Maybe I'm just getting old lol.

Did I miss out on sub-retail Michigans? I glossed over them until now because I thought they were black and yellow and now I can't seem to find anywhere that has them below retail in a 12.5 or 13. Trying to avoid StockX, but might have to.

Did I miss out on sub-retail Michigans? I glossed over them until now because I thought they were black and yellow and now I can't seem to find anywhere that has them below retail in a 12.5 or 13. Trying to avoid StockX, but might have to.
Those are the sizes that tend to go first so maybe they never reached sales. Otherwise, sub retail Michigan’s been floating around for a minute

Back
Top Bottom