HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just got my sz 13 orcas from FNL, I need some input from y'all as this is my second pair of Huaraches.
First pair was the 2018 pink/blue with OG tag. This pair at 13 fit like a glove. I'm sure anything smaller would be too small.

I've tried a 12.5 in a orca that I came across at an outlet last month and it was pretty tight, the Crater versions at one size up to 13 was too big and 12 was too tight.

Now these orcas at 13 are fairly snug. Something I might be able to manage but will have to try again.
I loved the 2018 fit and the upper also imo looked better with a shorter cut of lace holes. If you see my pic you'll see what I mean. The pink blue are shorter and also look a tad bit wider in the toe which is why they fit better to me.

Tl;Dr My questions, do all the recent OG versions fit like these orcas and did my pink blue toe box stretch a bit from wear?
What did the 90s OG pair look more like?

PXL_20230405_172808523~2.jpg

PXL_20230405_173028218.jpg
I have the pink/blues and it is a slightly different shape in the toebox than all the newest round of retroes. The 2018s fit a lot better imo.

Posted this in the Flight Huarache thread but wanted to leave it here as well.

Someone has the new shoes on Instagram. Shape of the ankle exoskeleton is straight up and not curved forward. Yeah the purple isn't as bright as the OG, but it's better looking than what Nike's crappy photography showed. Not passing. These look good.

I have the pink/blues and it is a slightly different shape in the toebox than all the newest round of retroes. The 2018s fit a lot better imo.
Yeah the 2018 pair fits do well and very comfy on my feet. Imma try two sizes up on the recent pairs and if they doesn't work I'll be pretty dam sad.

Just untied. Joints are already snug enough with the sock fit, imo.
You can still lace them loosely and not tie it. That's what I do on my pair.

Was the shape on these that much off compared to the recent OG drops? They look really good here.
The recent OGs have a more sloped toe box. Maybe not as much as the actual OGs, but very noticeable when compared to the previous run. Like I only had to go up a half size in the pair above, whereas I HAVE to go up a full size in the 21-22 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom