HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

318429-007

634835-085

^ I'm not feeling them whatsoever.. Concept is great but on these retro+ cws they're using mesh .. Go bak to that nylon nike used on the air 180 og smh

They are dropping the ball on this. No U.S. release? Ok, whatever. But these colors suck. How do you not retro a shoe like Scream Greens? We'd give up every retro colorway they've done so far for one pair of scream greens.

Last edited:
Way beyond the ****** colourways, it's more the really awful crapped out toe box shape that ruins all of the retro Huarache. I really don't understand what is wrong with Nike these days, its as though they threw aesthetics out of the window when it comes to retro product. Big shame. Half of the reason why all of these shoes were so popular to begin with was down to the shape. 

What legit resource have states scream green retro for the US ... if this is 100000% true .. I'm gonna fiend like a crackhead lmao ... But I'm excited for this news just need to kno the source of info

What legit resource have states scream green retro for the US ... if this is 100000% true .. I'm gonna fiend like a crackhead lmao ... But I'm excited for this news just need to kno the source of info
if donjuan says it's happening- it's happening.

it will be a massive dilemma for myself- love the shoe, but if sahpe and materials are similar to what has dropped already- it will be 

like ashanti hitting you up for sex only to find out that you had to have ja rule join in and he was yelling 'holla! Murder!' the whole time.

Anyone know of a good way to clean the white on the toebox? Without hurting the material of course.

This is just a curious question that I don't know about, but what those metal things that are placed inside air maxes and huaraches to make the length and toebox stretch .. I see a lot of air max collectors do that (known in Europe) in order to get the OG shape back.. Plz help because I need those metal things placed in my curry air max 1s from '03

Back
Top Bottom